problems with cars/physics?

If you don't speak hungarian or you feel like to write your idea in english.

Moderátor: Moderátor

KARJALAINEN Pasi
Vendég
Kapcsolat:

problems with cars/physics?

Hozzászólás Szerző: KARJALAINEN Pasi » 2008 szer. dec. 10 20:59

Sorry, i cant find better place to this message. (Admins: move it in right place if you want)

Citroen C4: I noticed that 6th gear is messed up in physics or somewhere. There is reverse gear instead of it :rolleyes:
Plz, can you fix this :respect:
im 2 fast 4 my hands...

Falcon77
[HFRT] Elit

Re: problems with cars/physics?

Hozzászólás Szerző: Falcon77 » 2008 csüt. dec. 11 11:36

KARJALAINEN Pasi @ Szer. Dec. 10, 2008 9:59 pm írta:Sorry, i cant find better place to this message. (Admins: move it in right place if you want)

Citroen C4: I noticed that 6th gear is messed up in physics or somewhere. There is reverse gear instead of it :rolleyes:
Plz, can you fix this :respect:
Hi, there's nothing wrong with the physics of the C4, as far as we and the frequent C4 drivers know.
But, there is a known problem with the plugin that sometimes the correct physics doesn't get loaded on the first stage load or after a car change in the plugin. This is especially true if you're using the Czech plugin with the same installation of RBR as the Hungarian plugin (We warned about the incompatibility before), but it is known to happen infrequently on other occasions, too.
Also, I can add that the first stage loaded after viewing a replay will most likely not be OK.

KARJALAINEN Pasi
Vendég
Kapcsolat:

Re: problems with cars/physics?

Hozzászólás Szerző: KARJALAINEN Pasi » 2008 csüt. dec. 11 16:26

Falcon77 @ 2008 Thu Dec 11 12:36 írta:Hi, there's nothing wrong with the physics of the C4, as far as we and the frequent C4 drivers know.
But, there is a known problem with the plugin that sometimes the correct physics doesn't get loaded on the first stage load or after a car change in the plugin. This is especially true if you're using the Czech plugin with the same installation of RBR as the Hungarian plugin (We warned about the incompatibility before), but it is known to happen infrequently on other occasions, too.
Also, I can add that the first stage loaded after viewing a replay will most likely not be OK.
Ok, ill try it again.
I have been noticed that message about czech plugin.
Thx
im 2 fast 4 my hands...

BB
RBR Fan
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: BB » 2008 csüt. dec. 11 16:43

Hi!
There is indeed a problem with the physics of the C4. The GearId7 line is missing in the default setups, as I have already reported earlier in the Hungarian topic. Until the error is fixed on the server, you can solve the problem in two ways. Either you can manually edit your saved setup and add the missing line, or you can use the setup of another car as base for your own setup (for example an Impreza 2003 setup can be used practically unchanged for the C4).
Also there are other cars in the plugin that have the same problem, the Polo S2000 and the Punto S2000.
Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

KARJALAINEN Pasi
Vendég
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: KARJALAINEN Pasi » 2008 csüt. dec. 11 20:12

:omg: I install new game+patches+plugin etc. twice, and try to get C4 work, no help...of course if that setup is faulty.
I had to just wait that fixed setup file...
Is it possible inform all known bugs in cars here too, english i mean...

BTW, if i choose focus 2004 my computer crashes after SS download. Nobody else had this?
im 2 fast 4 my hands...

Oskari Willman
Vendég

Hozzászólás Szerző: Oskari Willman » 2009 csüt. jan. 01 22:17

Whene I try to drive Lancer EVO 7 the game crash after load stage. Can somebody help

Válasz küldése