Rallys with mistakes

If you don't speak hungarian or you feel like to write your idea in english.

Moderátor: Moderátor

Lucas Skywalker
Vendég

Rallys with mistakes

Hozzászólás Szerző: Lucas Skywalker » 2014 vas. márc. 23 13:46

Hello. Tuis is a message for the moderator of the forum.

I am sorry, i has created 3 Rallys with the same name (Liguerresku's Rally). 1 is good, it is created today at 12:08pm. The rest absolutely not. They have various errors and mistakes, please, delete them. I has tryed it but i don't know exactly how is do this and i can't. I don't wont to have this bad rallys on your rally list, they are not so good like the rallys normally allocated in this web and i am not happy for this. I shall not do it anymore. I will be more carefull in the future, i promise.

Thanks and best regards.

Lucas Skywalker.

lacka6
RBR Fan aktív tag
Kapcsolat:

Re: Rallys with mistakes

Hozzászólás Szerző: lacka6 » 2014 vas. márc. 23 18:44

Lucas Skywalker írta:Hello. Tuis is a message for the moderator of the forum.

I am sorry, i has created 3 Rallys with the same name (Liguerresku's Rally). 1 is good, it is created today at 12:08pm. The rest absolutely not. They have various errors and mistakes, please, delete them. I has tryed it but i don't know exactly how is do this and i can't. I don't wont to have this bad rallys on your rally list, they are not so good like the rallys normally allocated in this web and i am not happy for this. I shall not do it anymore. I will be more carefull in the future, i promise.

Thanks and best regards.

Lucas Skywalker.
The rallies have started, so I can not delete.
-----------------------

9.Kincses kupa

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=1436
-----------------------

Lucas Skywalker
Vendég

Re: Rallys with mistakes

Hozzászólás Szerző: Lucas Skywalker » 2014 vas. márc. 23 19:00

Thanks lacka6.

Like i sayed before, i am very sorry for this theme. And i will be more carefull in next times.

See you later.

Válasz küldése