Tracks

If you don't speak hungarian or you feel like to write your idea in english.

Moderátor: Moderátor

LAK Karol
Vendég
Kapcsolat:

Tracks

Hozzászólás Szerző: LAK Karol » 2012 csüt. feb. 23 18:12

Hi, Im interesting how to put new track, and check it on your plugin? Because i put one track into folder; track list, and nohing happened :/. Track not show up on track list in game.
2107 Driver :)

Bóta Róbert
[BRH] Tag
Kapcsolat:

Re: Tracks

Hozzászólás Szerző: Bóta Róbert » 2012 csüt. feb. 23 18:18

LAK Karol írta:Hi, Im interesting how to put new track, and check it on your plugin? Because i put one track into folder; track list, and nohing happened :/. Track not show up on track list in game.
In the Rallysimfans.hu plugin you can use only tracks from here: http://www.rallysimfans.hu/rbr/download.php
And these are exe files, so you have to install it into your RBR folder.

Please, do not open new topic for every question. ;) Thanks!

LAK Karol
Vendég
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: LAK Karol » 2012 csüt. feb. 23 18:57

But I checked and here not exist a TRACK topic.

So how u people are testing new tracks - to it work or not ? Or how it looks? U change avery time under orginal track ? :D

I test this plugin after 3 years, and I saw nice changes, but still are limitations :/.

Bóta Róbert
[BRH] Tag
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Bóta Róbert » 2012 csüt. feb. 23 19:01

LAK Karol írta:But I checked and here not exist a TRACK topic.

So how u people are testing new tracks - to it work or not ? Or how it looks? U change avery time under orginal track ? :D

I test this plugin after 3 years, and I saw nice changes, but still are limitations :/.
If you would like to test stages, change original tracks. :) If you would like to race on the Rallysimfans.hu plugin, use the plugin. :)

LAK Karol
Vendég
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: LAK Karol » 2012 csüt. feb. 23 19:41

That's a problem, problem is a nature of yours plugin ;) its working almost like French plug :/. I like to test it on new slot, and this plugin doesn't give us this possibility :). On original slots almost everything is working, but on new slot not necessary.

OK its end from my side ;)

TOBIAS HULT
Vendég

Hozzászólás Szerző: TOBIAS HULT » 2012 vas. feb. 26 16:26

Hi

I have tried to download stages from rallysimfans.hu and that has worked good but when I have installed the stages into the RBR folder the stages still doesn´t work when I try to drive the stages in the plugin. The "plugin says" that I have to install all stages from rallysimfans.hu becasuse some stages are missing. Is the problem that I have to install all the stages or have I done anything else wrong?
It would be nice if someone could tell me how I have to do to get the stages to work in the plugin.

Klimas Adrian
Vendég

Hozzászólás Szerző: Klimas Adrian » 2012 vas. feb. 26 21:18

I have a problem with RBR original old tracks. I have installed all tracks packs and i can`t run rally on a old stages like Tanner. When i want start rally its written " track is not installed". But is orginal rbr track... What can I do? please help

KUROCHKIN Vladislav
Vendég

Hozzászólás Szerző: KUROCHKIN Vladislav » 2013 vas. jan. 06 17:08

Hi!
I have a problem with tracks.
I've installed all the neccesary files (Rallysimfans RBR 2012 v1.0 and update).
But I couldn't load new tracks (Hulamaki) when switched to a practice regime.
I tried to find them at the website, but I didn't find the links to download the trackpack.
So please, help me))

PINTS Kristian
Vendég

Hozzászólás Szerző: PINTS Kristian » 2013 csüt. márc. 21 21:29

It seems that I'm not the only one with the problem. Maybe this is caused by faulty tracks.ini file. Whem I get correct one from my friend then i'll let you know.

Code_79
RBR Fan aktív tag

Hozzászólás Szerző: Code_79 » 2013 csüt. márc. 21 22:24

Now you must install Rallysimfans RBR 2012 v1.2 update
If you still got problems with Tracks.ini go into RBR\backups folder, and copy from there the ini to Maps ;)
PINTS Kristian írta:It seems that I'm not the only one with the problem. Maybe this is caused by faulty tracks.ini file. Whem I get correct one from my friend then i'll let you know.
Kép
Kép

Válasz küldése