Older cars with new NGP plugin help please

If you don't speak hungarian or you feel like to write your idea in english.

Moderátor: Moderátor

Dazza84
Vendég

Older cars with new NGP plugin help please

Hozzászólás Szerző: Dazza84 » 2018 szer. nov. 14 15:21

Hello,

First of all I want to thank RallySimFans and everybody who has in some way helped with any content or plugin contained within RSFRBR. I realise the amount of time and effort that goes into what is an amazing game with unrivalled content, just amazing!!!

I have all the latest updates, patches etc... I use a Thrustmaster T300RS and I am having a problem driving certain cars, for example the Mini Cooper 1275 and the MKIV Golf. I realise these are not NGP cars and I have tried NGP switcher but the steering behaves very strange.... The mini at any low speed the wheel seems to have a mind of its own, pulling to one side or the other and the Golf as I steer around corners when I accelerate the wheel pulls into the corner but should be pulling straight when accelerating. Is this because there physics are no longer useable. It would be nice to be able to drive all cars listed not just NGP is there a way to use these cars without the defects? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

elmauer gyorgy
RBR Fan aktív tag
Kapcsolat:

Re: Older cars with new NGP plugin help please

Hozzászólás Szerző: elmauer gyorgy » 2018 szer. nov. 14 20:59

Hello.
RSFRBR has two separate plugins, among which you can switch to NGP switcher.
The two plugins are not the same cars and the physics are others.
The basic cars are funded by basic physics well nps cars with good math physics.
https://rallysimfans.hu/rbr/cars.php

Dazza84
Vendég

Hozzászólás Szerző: Dazza84 » 2018 csüt. nov. 15 10:36

elmauer gyorgy írta:
2018 szer. nov. 14 20:59
Hello.
RSFRBR has two separate plugins, among which you can switch to NGP switcher.
The two plugins are not the same cars and the physics are others.
The basic cars are funded by basic physics well nps cars with good math physics.
https://rallysimfans.hu/rbr/cars.php
Hello Elmauer and thank you for your reply :)
I do prefer the NGP physics and the feel of the cars with NGP. However it would be nice to be able to use the older cars with older physics as well because there are some cars without NGP that appeal to me because I have owned or admire them. I understand the cars without NGP have inferior and basic physics but when I use the switcher to go from old to new and new to old physics, either way, the force feedback is still uncontrollable and it never used to be like that before more recent updates. Any help with finding a way to be able to drive the older cars with old force feedback as well would be appreciated, thank you!

elmauer gyorgy
RBR Fan aktív tag
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: elmauer gyorgy » 2018 csüt. nov. 15 19:11

Hello.
The two plugins must be handled separately as if they were two separate games.
True, though, there are two levels of discipline, but physics is completely different, and the physics of cars are different. it is also necessary to adjust force.
For original physics and ngp, a separate steering adjustment is required.
I used a much larger steering angle and less force than at ngp.

Válasz küldése