Rally GB - last event

Official RBRchamp forum - English section

Moderátor: Moderátor

Lezárt
Joona Karimaa
RBR Fan

Rally GB - last event

Hozzászólás Szerző: Joona Karimaa » 2006 csüt. dec. 07 12:37

So, the final rally of the season is coming.

I'm personally looking for good result. I have very good setup, the car is very nice to drive on wet gravel. :rally:
Stobart-Ford team manager.

Rogerio Matos
Vendég
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Rogerio Matos » 2006 csüt. dec. 07 17:16

I hope to be there, and continue to learning the Hyundai :rally2:

MMaki
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: MMaki » 2006 pén. dec. 08 08:06

I've been in the flu and not practised and warmed up at all.. :omg: and i have to start driving in an hours time because we are leaving to visit relative this weekend. so, no expectations but quite familiar stages uk has so..

MMaki
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: MMaki » 2006 pén. dec. 08 10:01

1st leg done.. i have to start paying attention more to the tirechoise and weather :) i dont know if i drove with wrong tires at one point..

Well, second leg on sunday then.. :rally2:

EDIT: i uploaded stage 10 (falstone) replay on plugin site.. check out the hairpin in replay.. :D
A hozzászólást 1 alkalommal szerkesztették, utoljára MMaki 2006 szomb. dec. 09 17:26-kor.

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 pén. dec. 08 12:22

MMaki @ Pént. Dec. 08, 2006 10:01 am írta:
EDIT: i uploaded stage 10 (falstone) replay on plugin site.. check out the hairpin in replay.. :D
:up: :taps:

Rogerio Matos
Vendég
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Rogerio Matos » 2006 pén. dec. 08 13:22

I sopose that this rally is passworded protected.. So where did I find the password to access to it? :confused2:

Bodzzza
[RRH] Tag
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Bodzzza » 2006 pén. dec. 08 13:39

Rogerio Matos @ Pént. Dec. 08, 2006 1:22 pm írta:I sopose that this rally is passworded protected.. So where did I find the password to access to it? :confused2:
the password is rally ;)
Kép

ladaraider
Vendég
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: ladaraider » 2006 pén. dec. 08 13:57

Hi, can i drive next year's car in this rally, just for practising? I have driven in jwrc class but i dont like it anymore :|. I will drive peugeot 206 wrc 03 in season 07. So, is it ok for admins to jump to private wrc class?

Jesse Turunen

Joona Karimaa
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Joona Karimaa » 2006 pén. dec. 08 14:02

ladaraider @ 2006 Fri Dec 08 15:57 írta:Hi, can i drive next year's car in this rally, just for practising? I have driven in jwrc class but i dont like it anymore :|. I will drive peugeot 206 wrc 03 in season 07. So, is it ok for admins to jump to private wrc class?

Jesse Turunen

Yes, this season you can freely change car.

STRAND Marcus
Vendég

Hozzászólás Szerző: STRAND Marcus » 2006 pén. dec. 08 15:11

Finished leg 1 - Its a tricky event!

TommyHamreus
Vendég

Hozzászólás Szerző: TommyHamreus » 2006 szomb. dec. 09 07:40

Where are the cars??? for example my peugeot 307 2005 is not avalible. And also many other 2005 cars is missing?????

Kenneth.E
Vendég
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Kenneth.E » 2006 szomb. dec. 09 14:00

TommyHamreus @ 2006 Sat Dec 09 07:40 írta:Where are the cars??? for example my peugeot 307 2005 is not avalible. And also many other 2005 cars is missing?????
I wonder same?
I would drive yesterday but couldn´t find peugeot 307 2005
Even if it will be fixed I don´t have time to drive leg1 now.

The car works in other rallies in plugin but not in Wales Rally
I don´t think I done anything wrong

/ Kenneth Emanuelsson

Tarvo Allmere
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Tarvo Allmere » 2006 szomb. dec. 09 15:33

i wont be driving in wales, hope to go on with grN car but by entering the rally it sayd: track does not match original

on every other gb rally in plugin i managed to enter, have even installed the RS II stage. but what can you too. if it isnt working then it isnt working :(

STRAND Marcus
Vendég

Hozzászólás Szerző: STRAND Marcus » 2006 szomb. dec. 09 16:36

Tarvo Allmere @ 2006 Sat Dec 09 16:33 írta:i wont be driving in wales, hope to go on with grN car but by entering the rally it sayd: track does not match original

on every other gb rally in plugin i managed to enter, have even installed the RS II stage. but what can you too. if it isnt working then it isnt working :(
checked if you have snowmod installed in you psysics.rbz?

Paddy Cummins
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Paddy Cummins » 2006 szomb. dec. 09 18:00

I've finished leg 1. It was difficult conditions but I really like these stages. The first 3 stages were ok but on stage 4 I had an accident which damaged the drive shaft and I suffered stage 5 with that damage. I went out to stage 6 and tried a new setup which really worked and I was flying but I was too optimistic and hit a tree near the end of the stage, losing the brakes. I had to drive stages 7 and 8 without brakes. I lost a lot of time by now and it came to nothing on stage 9. With the car fixed again, I was full of adreniline and went out very fast but hit a tree in the middle of the stage and the car was destroyed and I had to retire.

It's a shame really but I'm very pleased with the new Corolla. The other setups worked well too and I will try to finish leg 2.

I sent all my replays to the plugin site for leg 1. I hope I have done everything ok?
....*tumbleweed*....

marcus van ringen
RBR Fan
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: marcus van ringen » 2006 szomb. dec. 09 21:06

You did almost better then I did Paddy.

WTF is happened? Been working on a setup all week, it's all gone on plugin. Shakedowntimes were slow because of testing. But to loose 30 sec on a damp stage, while I wasn't exactly cruising beats my imagination. Is this a known bug in plugin? Really p***ed off, gave up in SS7............

Hoping for better luck in leg 2

Uploaded the replays, I hope there is someone who can chek setup from the replay...
STOBART VK M-SPORT WRT

Paddy Cummins
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Paddy Cummins » 2006 vas. dec. 10 10:56

I would drive a stage ok but then just drive too optimistic into a corner and hit something. I crashed very badly into a tree on SS9 (I think) and couldn't continue. Real shame, but likewise, hoping for better luck in leg 2.
....*tumbleweed*....

Tarvo Allmere
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Tarvo Allmere » 2006 vas. dec. 10 11:36

STRAND Marcus @ 2006 Sat Dec 09 16:36 írta:checked if you have snowmod installed in you psysics.rbz?
nop, have not installed anything more then the RS II stage. ahh this year aint important, next year is going to be more important :)

Paddy Cummins
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Paddy Cummins » 2006 vas. dec. 10 22:39

My rally is finished. Leg 2 got off to a great start on loop 1. I wasn't driving too badly and was pleased with my times. Loop 2 started off ok, at Harwoord Forest but near the end of Harwood, I hit something which damaged the water pump affecting the water temperature. I made sure not to hit anything on Shepards Shield and got by ok. Unfortunatley, I managed to hit a guardrail on Chirdonhead, though. This left the car's engine a little down on power and it was difficult to keep steady at high speeds (such is the nature of the stage). Soon after, I lost control on a high speed section and contact with the trees was inevitable. The starter was broken and so was the gear actuator so I had to retire.

Not a great end to the season but it is an event that I've certainly enjoyed right the way through.

I must send my thanks to Seby and other admins from Hungarian Championship for taking up the reigns of RBRCHAMP when it almost was left abondoned. Also, thanks to all the drivers who kept the field nice and full throughout the year and to anyone else involved in the championship. I've had fun competing against and communicating with all of you and look forward to more of the same in 2007! :beer:
....*tumbleweed*....

Attila Szocs
RBR Fan aktív tag
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Attila Szocs » 2006 hétf. dec. 11 14:45

Was really nice rally allowing for there is my favorit stages and i pushed maximum i had some little mistake sliped across hit a tree rolled out but fortunetly without fatal failure i finished this very important race for me.
Big fight for second position in overall results with Clarence and Steele in first leg but Clarence abandoned on 8th. stage. I'm sorry!
I finished 14sec. advantage in the face of Steele the first day but in second day was incredibil fast him closing by degrees in second last stage i lose 5 sec. and outridden me.
In last stage we had same mistake same curve same tree strike :eek: :D but i lose less time when Steele in finally i can step in second place overall score!
I'm really happy and thanks these nice events for all! For Sebi for organization!
Happy greatings! Will meet in next year! :birthday: ;)

Voronin Vladimir
Vendég
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Voronin Vladimir » 2006 hétf. dec. 11 22:04

The second day has started one of the first and consequently it is twice pleasant to finish on the second place!
Respect Lukas Lach, for interesting struggle on an extent of all championship!
To all organizers of thanks for an opportunity to compete with the best pilots! :)

p.s. sorry for my bad english :)

Tommi Hirvela
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Tommi Hirvela » 2006 hétf. dec. 11 22:40

Great result for me. I am very pleased for Mitsubishi in this rally. I'm quite surprised how fast this car was. Thanks for the team for the setup :up:

6 wins in this season is very good for me and it's good to finish the season with victory. 3rd place in the championship is fantastic too :beer:

Congrats for all Champs in all class.

Cya at Monte Carlo 2007 :rally2:

Tommi
Citroen Total World Rally Team / Citroen C4

Viv Dilkes-Frayne
Vendég

Hozzászólás Szerző: Viv Dilkes-Frayne » 2006 kedd dec. 12 04:57

For once I had a decent setup for the entire rally. My Subaru Impreza N4 worked flawlessly throughout the entire rally. That is until I drove straight into a tree at full noise on the penultimate stage. A disappointing end to the season, but I thoroughly enjoyed the rally. Very slippery but still very enjoyable in the Subaru.

Next season we will be moving to a Privateer Citroen team so it's goodbye to the Subaru. The N4 championship has been a lot of fun. A brilliant car to drive and brilliant events. Thank you so much to Seb and Tommy and everyone who has had anything to do with setting up RBRChamp 2006.

See you all next season. :)

Joona Karimaa
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Joona Karimaa » 2006 kedd dec. 12 10:11

I destroyed my rally at 1st leg Falstone, rolled into river. :D

Looking to the next season..

Steely
Vendég

Hozzászólás Szerző: Steely » 2006 kedd dec. 12 13:13

Great Rally. Really enjoyed the challenging conditions and it was a nice fight with Attila and Clarence. Sorry for Clarence for retiring in Leg 1 but even then I still couldn't capitalise and sneak a podium in the Championship so big congrats to Atilla and Clarence and of course Robert for winning GrN. :respect:

Had a lot of fun with the champ this year, thanks to Seb and all who were organising, really well done. :beer:

Looking forward to coming back next year in the FOG Rally Team Xsara. :D

Happy Festives Everyone and see you at the Monte :rally:

MMaki
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: MMaki » 2006 kedd dec. 12 14:19

Sebi, i upped replay of the stage 19 to the pluginsite if you want to see what happened :).. small mistake ans rearend hit a tree. unluckily car did not roll to the wheels.
I made mistakes whole 2nd leg.. couple first stages went good. atleast 3 spins and then that roll.. well, shit happens :D

Jarek Cebula
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Jarek Cebula » 2006 kedd dec. 12 18:44

MMaki @ 2006 Kedd. Dec. 12 14:19 írta:shit happens :D
Exacly. I made mistakes for all first Leg. After that I change few things in setup of my 307 WRC. But it came from bad to worst and in sheperds shield I went off and rolled. I called for help and lost much time, after that I push very hard and 2 stages later I made second roll but this time I cannot start engine. So not so luckly last rally. But it was valiable lesson and I hope that till Rally Monte Carlo I make better setup and I will be able to fight for good point place :) Congratulations for Tommi who was as always incredible fast :)

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 kedd dec. 12 19:02

MMaki @ Kedd. Dec. 12, 2006 2:19 pm írta:Sebi, i upped replay of the stage 19 to the pluginsite if you want to see what happened :).. small mistake ans rearend hit a tree. unluckily car did not roll to the wheels.
I made mistakes whole 2nd leg.. couple first stages went good. atleast 3 spins and then that roll.. well, shit happens :D
My 1st leg was similar then. Friday i :reszeg: a litle bit too much and i was unalbe to concentrate. d3
After that information my result is not a big surprise. :sailor:

Lukas Lach
Vendég
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Lukas Lach » 2006 kedd dec. 12 22:42

hehe Sebi :up: :D
yeah it was fantstic fight with Vladimir
i knew i have to push very very hard, and yes i was doing it and felt great
but on HF2 i made very stupid mistake, not caused by flatout, but i just cutted corner too much, then on 2 wheels, and right into tree, car was fed up with driver ;)
end if seson i just treated as kind of training and testing because i had advantege over next few drivers in overall, and big loss to drivers in front
so it was no pressure for good result, just to have good fun
it was worth to try to catch Vladimir, but season over, have to forget, and focus on traning and learn my new weapon for 2007 season
thanks to all opponents for giving me ability to race you with and improve my skills!
Autoklub Virtual Rally Team
Janusz Kulig 1969-2004

Lezárt