Rally New Zealand

Official RBRchamp forum - English section

Moderátor: Moderátor

MMaki
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: MMaki » 2006 kedd nov. 28 14:25

Horrible second leg for me.. i drove out in stage 10 (noiker 2). The backend of the car bounced at the end of the stage and car just flew to the forest, there was nothing i could do.. i should have braked little more to that place. Lost about 20 secs. After that i lost confidence and i was slow. Well, Japan roads are not my best anyway.. England is better so see ya there.

Steely
Vendég

Hozzászólás Szerző: Steely » 2006 kedd nov. 28 15:04

Not a great rally, mostly uneventful but hard work. In the end pretty happy with the result, luckily Vratislav had a few problems and I was able to finish second. Congrats to Robert, awesome speed in tricky conditions. :respect:

Looking forward to Rally GB now, maybe I have a slight chance to sneak onto the championship podium there but the slippery conditions are likely to play a big part... :ph34r:

Joona Karimaa
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Joona Karimaa » 2006 kedd nov. 28 15:22

Overally good rally. Leg1 went fine without any bigger mistakes. But then on Leg2, second time trough Tanner II at the beginning i slided over the edge and call for help penalty :( . Then just drove to the finish without any rhytm.

I believe i can be pretty fast at GB, we'll see :)
Stobart-Ford team manager.

Attila Szocs
RBR Fan aktív tag
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Attila Szocs » 2006 kedd nov. 28 15:26

Steely @ Kedd. Nov. 28, 2006 3:04 pm írta:Not a great rally, mostly uneventful but hard work. In the end pretty happy with the result, luckily Vratislav had a few problems and I was able to finish second. Congrats to Robert, awesome speed in tricky conditions. :respect:

Looking forward to Rally GB now, maybe I have a slight chance to sneak onto the championship podium there but the slippery conditions are likely to play a big part... :ph34r:
:hello: I hope will be really good fight to Rally GB. Now is very close fight for a second place. I will attack maximum power! :box2: :D

Steely
Vendég

Hozzászólás Szerző: Steely » 2006 kedd nov. 28 15:35

Attila Szocs @ 2006 Tue Nov 28 22:26 írta::hello: I hope will be really good fight to Rally GB. Now is very close fight for a second place. I will attack maximum power! :box2: :D
:asz: Yep, I'll be at max attack from the start. It should be a good fight. :taps:

GL to yourself and Clarence :beer:

Attila Szocs
RBR Fan aktív tag
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Attila Szocs » 2006 kedd nov. 28 15:38

Steely @ Kedd. Nov. 28, 2006 3:35 pm írta::asz: Yep, I'll be at max attack from the start. It should be a good fight. :taps:

:beer:

Jarek Cebula
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Jarek Cebula » 2006 kedd nov. 28 18:35

Rally is end and I am very satisfied from result. Seventh place is very good for me in this championship and in so hard rally with so fast drivers :) I had never saw so many fast drivers in one rally ;) And for shure we will see at start of Rally GB. I will use Peugeot 307 and I hope to get some points again :) Thinks for great battle Vladimir :) And also I had big emitions when Szabolcs Deak go through stages !! :) Cya in Rally GB :) Congratulations for Veek, Sepp and Nagy :) And for all finishers withoud SR ! :)

Clarence Blom
Vendég

Hozzászólás Szerző: Clarence Blom » 2006 szer. nov. 29 01:00

Steely @ 2006 Kedd. Nov. 28 15:35 írta::asz: Yep, I'll be at max attack from the start. It should be a good fight. :taps:

yeah, sure you do!! sorry that Robert will not bee starting. I know that it will bee hard to keep the second place cause you and Szocs are so fast in GB.

I finished NZ with no direct drama. Lost about 15 sec. in first leg - went off, in a tree, but it was service after the stage. In leg. 2 I survived on my times on Noi II, some others where... catastofs. I had hoped to get to the podium so I was less disapointed. Thanks for a good fight. See ya in GB - right?!

Tarvo Allmere
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Tarvo Allmere » 2006 szer. nov. 29 07:21

this time there is a realy great results tabel !!!!! :respect2:

hope to see this kind of results in the future tooooo :beer:

Jarek Cebula
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Jarek Cebula » 2006 szer. nov. 29 11:19

Tarvo Allmere @ 2006 Szer. Nov. 29 07:21 írta:this time there is a realy great results tabel !!!!! :respect2:

hope to see this kind of results in the future tooooo :beer:
Me too, this results in main site are great !! :) :taps:

Lezárt