Rally New Zealand

Hozzászólás Szerző: Veli-Matti Leskinen » 2006 szomb. nov. 11 13:36

I´m out of town next week! Back for Friday.. no training all week :( :(
Happy training all ;) ;)

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 vas. nov. 12 18:58

I just watching, that the date of new zeland rally is wrong in rally info. The real WRC event will be next weekend and rbrchamp in the next weekend after the real.

The real date 24-27 november

Paddy Cummins
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Paddy Cummins » 2006 kedd nov. 14 19:19

I'm looking forward to this rally. Hopefully I can finish this time after the dissapointment in Australia.

Tarvo Allmere
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Tarvo Allmere » 2006 szer. nov. 15 09:12

wont be driving in new zealand :( dont have the time. but hoping on driving in GB but already in a WRC car :)

Tarvo Allmere
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Tarvo Allmere » 2006 csüt. nov. 16 14:54

Tarvo Allmere @ 2006 Wed Nov 15 09:12 írta:wont be driving in new zealand :( dont have the time. but hoping on driving in GB but already in a WRC car :)
just sawthat the rally date has been changed :) that means also that i will drive in new zealand, at least will try to too that :D

will drive probably with focus 05 so the ford team director in next year will see my speed and then can say if i will drive in the team or not

Steely
Vendég

Hozzászólás Szerző: Steely » 2006 pén. nov. 17 11:08

Hey Guys, looking forward to Rally NZ but I'm a bit concerned about this 33 second penatly thing. In Rally Japan I got the penalty every pass through Sipirkakim and I've just tried a couple of tests and I'm getting the same thing with my setup as is and with a completely clean install (other than the N12 Subie). Do you have any other ideas for getting rid of it?? :confused2:

Jarek Cebula
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Jarek Cebula » 2006 pén. nov. 17 17:01

Steely @ 2006 Pént. Nov. 17 11:08 írta:Hey Guys, looking forward to Rally NZ but I'm a bit concerned about this 33 second penatly thing. In Rally Japan I got the penalty every pass through Sipirkakim and I've just tried a couple of tests and I'm getting the same thing with my setup as is and with a completely clean install (other than the N12 Subie). Do you have any other ideas for getting rid of it?? :confused2:
I think that you just need to have default pilot. Drivers wchich install for example new pilot mode had problems with that.

About Rally NZ for shure I will start in N group car and I also have plans to drive all next season in P-WRC class so I need to test and choose N12 or Evo9 :) I will also make own team for next season in P-WRC class so drivers wchich are intrested to drive with me please contact with my e-mail. :)

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 szomb. nov. 18 17:42

Steely @ Pént. Nov. 17, 2006 11:08 am írta:Hey Guys, looking forward to Rally NZ but I'm a bit concerned about this 33 second penatly thing. In Rally Japan I got the penalty every pass through Sipirkakim and I've just tried a couple of tests and I'm getting the same thing with my setup as is and with a completely clean install (other than the N12 Subie). Do you have any other ideas for getting rid of it?? :confused2:
Reinstall the game or just the tracks, 1.02 patch and physics.

Tommi Hirvela
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Tommi Hirvela » 2006 vas. nov. 19 15:37

I can only drive the 1st leg, again due to my work :reklamacio: :( Any chance to drive both legs on Friday? :rolleyes:

Anyway, in the next season I hope we can drive both legs when we want, like in Banjosak (hungarian champ). This way I could finish more rallies.

BTW, nice to see things moving forward for the next season :up:
Citroen Total World Rally Team / Citroen C4

Jarek Cebula
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Jarek Cebula » 2006 vas. nov. 19 17:05

Tommi Hirvela @ 2006 Vas. Nov. 19 15:37 írta:I can only drive the 1st leg, again due to my work :reklamacio: :( Any chance to drive both legs on Friday? :rolleyes:

Anyway, in the next season I hope we can drive both legs when we want, like in Banjosak (hungarian champ). This way I could finish more rallies.

BTW, nice to see things moving forward for the next season :up:
I think that driving both leg when we want will be ok for flexible but very bad for fighting. Most drivers will go 2 legs in monday. But I think that I have some idea. Maybe first leg can be in friday-saturday and second leg friday-monday. Then drivers wchich will haven't chance to drive after sunday will be able to finish rally in friday or saturday and that drivers which can drive second leg after saturday will have real fight and they will be know how to drive second leg.

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 hétf. nov. 20 08:43

Jarek Cebula @ Vas. Nov. 19, 2006 5:05 pm írta:I think that driving both leg when we want will be ok for flexible but very bad for fighting. Most drivers will go 2 legs in monday. But I think that I have some idea. Maybe first leg can be in friday-saturday and second leg friday-monday. Then drivers wchich will haven't chance to drive after sunday will be able to finish rally in friday or saturday and that drivers which can drive second leg after saturday will have real fight and they will be know how to drive second leg.
hmmm very interesting... :think:

leg1: fri-sat
leg2: fri-mon ?

maybe :rolleyes:

Jarek Cebula
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Jarek Cebula » 2006 hétf. nov. 20 09:16

sebgutkopf @ 2006 Hétf. Nov. 20 08:43 írta:hmmm very interesting... :think:

leg1: fri-sat
leg2: fri-mon ?

maybe :rolleyes:
Yes that can make rallies more flexible and drivers like Tommi will have to chance to drive rally and also drivers wchich have full time will have make an real rally with tactics etc :)

Bodzzza
[RRH] Tag
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Bodzzza » 2006 hétf. nov. 20 11:51

Jarek Cebula @ Hétf. Nov. 20, 2006 9:16 am írta:Yes that can make rallies more flexible and drivers like Tommi will have to chance to drive rally and also drivers wchich have full time will have make an real rally with tactics etc :)
i think it's good idea, but will it work? :confused2: I mean it for the legs start dates. this is the same for both legs. will it start with the 1st leg automaticly?
Kép

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 hétf. nov. 20 17:39

Bodzzza @ Hétf. Nov. 20, 2006 11:51 am írta:i think it's good idea, but will it work? :confused2: I mean it for the legs start dates. this is the same for both legs. will it start with the 1st leg automaticly?
He means the same way like in hungarian champ with 2 tournaments.

Grzegorz Jakubiak
RBR Fan
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Grzegorz Jakubiak » 2006 pén. nov. 24 08:00

After leg1:
I was the first driver at the finish of first leg. I had to start yesterday after midnight becouse of going out for all weekend. First I had huge problems with Evo6, plugin didn't see it, so I decide to drive N11, I corrected setup and for half an hour I couldn't start first SS becouse plugin didn't respond. When I said it is the las try it started working... It was about 0:40, so I was very tired after extremely hard day at work, so I was thinking how many stages I would survive. And my driving wasn't so bad, I had no call for helps and mostly stayed on the road. Despite of this on almost every stages I made some spins, or offroad trips. But I rode for fun most and to get the finish of the leg. I get them both!
Good luck drivers!!!!

Tommi Hirvela
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Tommi Hirvela » 2006 pén. nov. 24 11:20

Jarek Cebula @ 2006 Sun Nov 19 18:05 írta:I think that driving both leg when we want will be ok for flexible but very bad for fighting. Most drivers will go 2 legs in monday. But I think that I have some idea. Maybe first leg can be in friday-saturday and second leg friday-monday. Then drivers wchich will haven't chance to drive after sunday will be able to finish rally in friday or saturday and that drivers which can drive second leg after saturday will have real fight and they will be know how to drive second leg.
Wow! Jarek, I think your proposal is a genious one. I would be more than happy to see increased chances to drive more rallies. This is also fare for everyone, nothing to complain about, I assume?

Anyway, I will drive the 1st leg just for fun and maybe you will find me somewhere on the road with car on the flames or something :D

Good luck all for the rally and shakedown is here: http://rbrczech.rbrmcr.com/index.php?ac ... 609a5a7721
Citroen Total World Rally Team / Citroen C4

Joona Karimaa
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Joona Karimaa » 2006 pén. nov. 24 12:23

I have found some new things for my setup. Waiting for a good result, just need to concentrate 110%. And i hope that there will be wet stages aswell, i think i'm a bit better on muddy road. :)
Stobart-Ford team manager.

Tarvo Allmere
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Tarvo Allmere » 2006 pén. nov. 24 14:58

i dont know what about u guys but i thnik that tthis rally is crapily made :(

where are all the cars mate ???

and by the way, all morning i tried to find a car what will work on plugin, tried impreza 2006, 2005 and many others but none of the worked, and there is no focus 2004 !!! have practiced with this car.

ahhhh how ever my rally was intresting ;)
managed to crash after finish, so i'm leading with citroen default wrc car the ss1 at this point :P there was no point on continueing because the oil pressure, that stupid looking can was all red :D probably will make a video of my best perfomance ever :help1:

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 pén. nov. 24 16:42

Something is wrong, the 05 wrc cars dissapeared from car list. :nemtom:

Falcon77
[HFRT] Elit

Hozzászólás Szerző: Falcon77 » 2006 pén. nov. 24 16:50

sebgutkopf @ Pént. Nov. 24, 2006 4:42 pm írta:Something is wrong, the 05 wrc cars dissapeared from car list. :nemtom:
Only the Xsara 05, the Impreza 2006 and the Fabia 2005 are there - advantage for us Citroen drivers ;)
-The Impreza 2006 is not really slower tho.

MMaki
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: MMaki » 2006 pén. nov. 24 16:50

sebgutkopf @ Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:42 pm írta:Something is wrong, the 05 wrc cars dissapeared from car list. :nemtom:
i just completed 1st leg with 05 Xsara, i wish i dont have to drive again :eek:

edit: well, that would not be so bad after.. there is some new things in champ since i drove last.. no setup or tire change to every stage (which is good), but now i know that :)

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 pén. nov. 24 17:32

ok i see i select 05 cars the final tour don't take this cars. Another bug of the plugin site.

I made another torunament with 2005 cars for wrc drivers. All other class drivers have to use the old champ tour and wrc drivers the new one. The link to the new tournament:

champ WRC 2005

Jarek Cebula
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Jarek Cebula » 2006 pén. nov. 24 17:53

sebgutkopf @ 2006 Hétf. Nov. 20 17:39 írta:He means the same way like in hungarian champ with 2 tournaments.
I don't know how it is in hungarian but I write once more tim to be shure that You understand me.

First Leg: start : friday ; end saturday
Secind leg: start friday; end: monday

This can make rallies more flexible and also after 1st leg we will know how to drive second leg because we will know all finish results of 1st leg. And drivers like Tommi which will not have chance to drive second leg because of work will be able to drive for example both leg in friday or saturday. But it make also more work for organizers.

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 pén. nov. 24 18:00

Jarek Cebula @ Pént. Nov. 24, 2006 5:53 pm írta:I don't know how it is in hungarian but I write once more tim to be shure that You understand me.

First Leg: start : friday ; end saturday
Secind leg: start friday; end: monday

This can make rallies more flexible and also after 1st leg we will know how to drive second leg because we will know all finish results of 1st leg. And drivers like Tommi which will not have chance to drive second leg because of work will be able to drive for example both leg in friday or saturday. But it make also more work for organizers.
It is possible to create tournaments this way? Previously the 2nd leg cannot begin till the 1st was open. Now it works? Then OK very good idea! :up:

Tarvo Allmere
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Tarvo Allmere » 2006 pén. nov. 24 18:21

sebgutkopf @ 2006 Fri Nov 24 16:42 írta:Something is wrong, the 05 wrc cars dissapeared from car list. :nemtom:
dindt i tell that in a another topic here :D

but by the way is it possible for me to drive on the wrc tournament because have prepared myself with focus 2004 wrc

MMaki
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: MMaki » 2006 pén. nov. 24 18:23

I cannot get xsara 2005 to work in plugin.. i downloaded the car from plugin site and installed it and when i try to join rally it says i dont have right car..??
Im sure i installed it correctly. suggestions? maybe i have to pass this rally :(

Tarvo Allmere
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Tarvo Allmere » 2006 pén. nov. 24 18:30

MMaki @ 2006 Fri Nov 24 18:23 írta:I cannot get xsara 2005 to work in plugin.. i downloaded the car from plugin site and installed it and when i try to join rally it says i dont have right car..??
Im sure i installed it correctly. suggestions? maybe i have to pass this rally :(
it seems like u have the same problem like i too. but i even didnt manage to download the xsara 2005 from plugins downloads :rolleyes: just try to download it from BHM, maybe from there it will work :think:

MMaki
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: MMaki » 2006 pén. nov. 24 18:50

No, its the same. and i deleted zero lenght files from physics.rbz as suggested in the plugin site.. no help. :reklamacio: :(

Tarvo Allmere
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Tarvo Allmere » 2006 pén. nov. 24 19:53

MMaki @ 2006 Fri Nov 24 18:50 írta:No, its the same. and i deleted zero lenght files from physics.rbz as suggested in the plugin site.. no help. :reklamacio: :(
i dont know what to s ay anymore, the plugin site has lately so many bugs that i dont know whatta fuck is going on. sent a mail to wally but it has been now like 5 days and he hasnt answer. so soon i will start panic :box:

MMaki
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: MMaki » 2006 pén. nov. 24 20:10

Tommy Hamreus to the rescue.. he showed me the version that works. :) now i can drive.. but i think tomorrow

Rogerio Matos
Vendég
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Rogerio Matos » 2006 pén. nov. 24 21:04

Hello all, this is my first post here :)

I would like if I can join you on this last two events of 2006 season, to prepare for the 2007 season.

Can someone tell me?

MMaki
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: MMaki » 2006 pén. nov. 24 21:24

my god this shit is getting to my nerves.. now with 2005 car i have crash to desktop problem.. i CANNOT finish any rally without finding my self in desktop.. oh my god :mad:

Grzegorz Jakubiak
RBR Fan
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Grzegorz Jakubiak » 2006 szomb. nov. 25 11:22

I had huge problems with lancer E6. I had reinstalled it few times and finally I drove Impreza... I don't know if it is my game's problem or plugin's problem... :(

MMaki
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: MMaki » 2006 szomb. nov. 25 13:56

im giving up this rally.. :( tried one more time and got to drive 1 stage before i was in desktop.. i hope in next rally we can drive 05 cars again. With those cars i have no problems.

Falcon77
[HFRT] Elit

Hozzászólás Szerző: Falcon77 » 2006 szomb. nov. 25 14:55

MMaki @ Szomb. Nov. 25, 2006 1:56 pm írta:im giving up this rally.. :( tried one more time and got to drive 1 stage before i was in desktop.. i hope in next rally we can drive 05 cars again. With those cars i have no problems.
Mika! Sebi told me that the Xsara 05 is ok for this rally (it's been made a "default" car at Wally's for some reason, that's why it stayed on the car list while the other 05-s for some reason didn't), so your first run is valid :up: :)

haigo
Vendég

Hozzászólás Szerző: haigo » 2006 szomb. nov. 25 15:17

MMaki @ 2006 Szomb. Nov. 25 13:56 írta:im giving up this rally.. :( tried one more time and got to drive 1 stage before i was in desktop.. i hope in next rally we can drive 05 cars again. With those cars i have no problems.
Did you already tried this "Zmodelerfix" thing? Just guessing...

Veli-Matti Leskinen
Vendég

Hozzászólás Szerző: Veli-Matti Leskinen » 2006 szomb. nov. 25 15:54

Connection timed out after second noiker!!! What is this problem?!!!? :reklamacio:

Petri Vayrynen
Vendég
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Petri Vayrynen » 2006 szomb. nov. 25 16:59

I cant drive rally becouse something wrong with PC after lanparty and have to reinstall windows maybe or something..

Game runs but fps drops every ~3-5sec and i miss many frames..

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 szomb. nov. 25 17:02

Tarvo Allmere @ Pént. Nov. 24, 2006 6:21 pm írta:dindt i tell that in a another topic here :D

but by the way is it possible for me to drive on the wrc tournament because have prepared myself with focus 2004 wrc
Yes this time i allowed 2004 focus, because 05 focus doesn't work.

MMaki
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: MMaki » 2006 szomb. nov. 25 17:04

Falcon77 @ Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:55 pm írta:Mika! Sebi told me that the Xsara 05 is ok for this rally (it's been made a "default" car at Wally's for some reason, that's why it stayed on the car list while the other 05-s for some reason didn't), so your first run is valid :up: :)
GREAT! :D

so tomorrow i will run second leg..

EXCELLENT!!! :taps:

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 szomb. nov. 25 17:05

MMaki @ Pént. Nov. 24, 2006 9:24 pm írta:my god this shit is getting to my nerves.. now with 2005 car i have crash to desktop problem.. i CANNOT finish any rally without finding my self in desktop.. oh my god :mad:
continue the race with the 05 xsara. I reseted your 2005 tour, but don't need to finish that. Finish 2nd leg with 05 xsara.

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 szomb. nov. 25 17:06

I hope wally or the other admins will fix this problems soon. If too much problems are i have to cancel the rally. :(

Rogerio Matos
Vendég
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Rogerio Matos » 2006 szomb. nov. 25 21:55

This was my quickest ever leg!

I tried to race with Citroën Saxo S1600, but the car was'nt on the rally menu car selection, so I pick the Accent EVO 3...

Few meters after start, I give asmall hit on a tree... and that damaged the car a lot... The engine has died... :tired:

Let's see how it runs tomorow! :sailor:

Jarek Cebula
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Jarek Cebula » 2006 vas. nov. 26 01:14

Hello all!

Before rally I plan to start Impreza N12 but my plans changed and I decided to remember me in this championship because I would like to start in next season in some of Manufacture 1 car :) So I start in Xsara 2005. All leg was pretty good and on each stage I fight with Vladimir Voronin ( thanks for battle Vladimir ! ). If my calculations is ok now I am in 8th place and I am really looking forward to next leg and I try to take some points ! :) Good luck for all in next leg !

Here are few screens from 1st leg :)

KépKépKépKépKép
KépKépKépKépKép

Paddy Cummins
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Paddy Cummins » 2006 vas. nov. 26 11:00

Nice screens Jarek!

marcus van ringen
RBR Fan
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: marcus van ringen » 2006 vas. nov. 26 11:31

Leg 1 was good to me, just a broken clutch during last stages, but I figured to be 8th in private WRC. Leg 2 started off worse. just into 2nd section I overlooked a treestub in a 5 left and that was the end of the rally. Congrats to finishers in this slippery event, see you in UK
STOBART VK M-SPORT WRT

Rogerio Matos
Vendég
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Rogerio Matos » 2006 hétf. nov. 27 10:45

Things where hard last weekend for me...

The return to the wheel of a WRC was hard, with a lot of mistakes during all the time that I was on the road... So, after the engine problems on the forst leg I return again on the second one, but on the 12th SS a broken clutch caused problems with the engine and I was off again...

Now I hope to be in better condition for the next rally...

Last months I only drived the Saxo S1600, on the portuguese championship, and now to return to the WRC cars I need to practice...

See you all ! ;)

Grzegorz Jakubiak
RBR Fan
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Grzegorz Jakubiak » 2006 kedd nov. 28 08:22

I think it was first Champ rally, when I haven't to call for spectators help. I have drived easy, but there has been lots of hot moments, when I touched the road with side mirror etc. Overall there was many mistakes becouse of no training. But I'm very happy to get finish and on last loop my ride was fast, unfortunately I hit a marshall on last sipirkakim and lost over 30 sec...
Congratulations for winners!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnVEqPoo6tc

Tarvo Allmere
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Tarvo Allmere » 2006 kedd nov. 28 09:12

there is nothing good in my rally, all the noikers on those two legs where with crashes, once even a call for help. but with the other stages can i be satisfied, have to learn to drive, my driving is still weak, maybe because i havent driven a WRC car like for 7-8 months or even more. I take my rally together with one sentence: I drove, I suffered and I crashed, but at least i have the coolest car !!!

check this out some pics of my second leg drive

Lezárt