Rally Australia

Official RBRchamp forum - English section

Moderátor: Moderátor

Lezárt
Paddy Cummins
RBR Fan

Rally Australia

Hozzászólás Szerző: Paddy Cummins » 2006 hétf. okt. 30 20:15

Rally Australia starts on Friday. I think we are using the Australia stages, are we? If so, watch out for Mineshaft!

I'd be interested to know how you guys tackle the jump for mineshaft. I never go flat out over it because I'd end up going head on into the trees when I land. I just take it nice and easy to ensure no lethal damage is done to the car.

I'd be hoping to finish this event and not make too many stupid mistakes. Last time out I had a dreadful rally and I will be trying to not repeat an outing like that again.

What are your expectations?

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 kedd okt. 31 08:06

Mineshaft jump :think: i always brake back to 3rd gear befor jump, i try to make the shortest brake way. The optimal landig place is still on the ramp.

I hope i will have good result, because i like australian stages. :hungry:

Steely
Vendég

Hozzászólás Szerző: Steely » 2006 kedd okt. 31 12:43

Looking forward to Aus :) I like the stages, they're all pretty good except Greenhills, I've never had good pace through that one but I'm hoping for a good overall result. :up:

I agree with Seb on the Mineshaft jump, hard on the anchors coming up to it, not too much air and get back into it as quick as you can, good fun :D

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 kedd okt. 31 13:21

Steely @ Kedd. Okt. 31, 2006 12:43 pm írta:Looking forward to Aus :) I like the stages, they're all pretty good except Greenhills, I've never had good pace through that one but I'm hoping for a good overall result. :up:

I agree with Seb on the Mineshaft jump, hard on the anchors coming up to it, not too much air and get back into it as quick as you can, good fun :D
This is your home rally! Good luck! :rally2:

(i agree with you i like all austral stages exept greenhills :) )

Jarek Cebula
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Jarek Cebula » 2006 kedd okt. 31 17:46

From Australia I back to RBRchamp league. This time I will use Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI gr. A. I like Australian stages and I hope that in Evo VI I will fight for top 10 :) Good luck for all :)

Clarence Blom
Vendég

Hozzászólás Szerző: Clarence Blom » 2006 kedd okt. 31 20:21

Jarek Cebula @ 2006 Kedd. Okt. 31 17:46 írta:From Australia I back to RBRchamp league. This time I will use Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI gr. A. I like Australian stages and I hope that in Evo VI I will fight for top 10 :) Good luck for all :)

Well, I´ts gonna bee a hard long importend rally for me. Hope to score some points - but you never know, just try to consentrate and keep theese checkerflag panties out of my mind.........

Paddy Cummins
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Paddy Cummins » 2006 szer. nov. 01 15:59

Where can I download the Lancer Evo 6? I cannot find it on BHMOTORSPORTS. Is it possible to change class or do you have to stay with the class and car you are driving in?

Jarek Cebula
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Jarek Cebula » 2006 szer. nov. 01 16:44

Paddy Cummins @ 2006 Szer. Nov. 01 15:59 írta:Where can I download the Lancer Evo 6? I cannot find it on BHMOTORSPORTS. Is it possible to change class or do you have to stay with the class and car you are driving in?
Here you have all ( model 3D , texture, physics )

http://www.rbr.pl/liga/mitsubishi_lancer_evo6_a.rar

Joona Karimaa
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Joona Karimaa » 2006 csüt. nov. 02 10:09

I have had a little break, my pedals broke and other things.. Now i'm coming back to the Australia, just trying to finish without any big mistakes.
Stobart-Ford team manager.

Tarvo Allmere
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Tarvo Allmere » 2006 pén. nov. 03 09:38

i have finished leg 1 and my hopes are on leg 2.
love the roads of australia, all the stages, can go fast onevery stage but made my first meters in australia today on the track. but i think for leg 2 i will have some time to practice and there i will try to give mark steele a good fight :)

good luck to ya all

Attila Szocs
RBR Fan aktív tag
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Attila Szocs » 2006 pén. nov. 03 20:14

After unsure start i finded the rythm on slippery stages i'm content for leg.1. Waiting for a second day i hope will be good fight for a position.

Joona Karimaa
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Joona Karimaa » 2006 pén. nov. 03 20:24

Lots's of spins and crashes, i hope to drive better next leg. Had some fps issues too but now they are fixed. Maybe i need to do couple changes for the setup, or just drive better. :)

Eneko Zelaieta
Vendég
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Eneko Zelaieta » 2006 pén. nov. 03 20:36

Hi!Im new in this forum... :rolleyes:
My name is Eneko Zelaieta and RBR driver from Basque Country.
I finish the 1 leg of Rally Telstra Australia in first place for the moment.... :P
Now..in 1 hour Sebi,Hirvela,Mihaly..etc.....go to the first places... :D
But im very happy!
Dont puss a lot sebi and company! :wc: :wc:
Bye friends!

Sorry for my english..... :evil2:
Zelaieta Karting Team

NyilasM
[HFRT] Tag
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: NyilasM » 2006 szomb. nov. 04 08:56

In 6.ss "Get result failed"....... :( :mad:

Petri Vayrynen
Vendég
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Petri Vayrynen » 2006 szomb. nov. 04 10:15

Seby, Why i got 33sec penalty? there is replay... Take it away or i forget 2nd leg..
http://rbrczech.rbrmcr.com/tools.php?ac ... 29&stage=7

Grzegorz Jakubiak
RBR Fan
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Grzegorz Jakubiak » 2006 szomb. nov. 04 22:20

I started very very easy after no training. First loop was very good - not fast but clear, From SS4 I turned faster and results became immediately 2 offroads, broken suspension etc. SS 5 and 6 I drove fast but more carefully. Last loop wasn't good, East-west went o.k. but new bobs went k.o. I lost brakes and front drive shaft, I have finished stage, but on next after few offroads and seriously damages finally engine has stopped. But I'm 2nd in SR class ;)
Congratulations for all finishers! Good luck on leg 2!

Paddy Cummins
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Paddy Cummins » 2006 vas. nov. 05 16:42

Day 1 went ok for me. Most of the leg was ok but I was not really fast. Having siad that, I avoided the high water temperature which usually puts me out of the rally. I hope to finish the rally.

Tarvo Allmere
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Tarvo Allmere » 2006 vas. nov. 05 17:06

my rally finished realy badly, start was ok but finish was a disaster, after yesterday hard training i managed to drive realy fast and looking on the times would have beating even Steele, but what can u too. Woke up this morning and saw that i have the opurtunity to drive leg2, took one test drive in quick mode, new bobs with 5:13 something, tought, its a ok time (can go faster) and logged into plugin, but everything was bad, every smallest mistake meaned a roll or a off and on first stage managed to use R gear like 3 times. Only stage where i didnt crash was mineshaft, but the car was so much damaged that i couldnt go faster, so on second round in New Bobs was ok, took the pace a bit down not to make anymore mistakes, but about 1,7 km before end of the stage i managed to hit something with the rear of the car, it was a small nudge but it blasted the car into huge crash, so that was it, no point on driving further. Hoped on leg2 to catch at least Blom, but yeah, what can u too. In RBREL will show what i can too and how fast i realy am.

Paddy Cummins
RBR Fan

Paddy Cummins has retired from Rally Australia

Hozzászólás Szerző: Paddy Cummins » 2006 vas. nov. 05 17:11

After a preety good leg 1, leg 2 ended so prematuraly. I didn't even reach the end of the first stage. At the beginning of the stage, just a few kms in, I hit something like a tree or bank (can't quite remember) but it didn't do any critical damage. The car did seem down on power though. Then, I towards the end of the stage, I went wide on a sharp right and hit a tree. The impact didn't seem to bad and I didn't expect it would put me out of the rally but it seemed that the crash had completley damaged the diffs and gear actuator. That was it! I couldn't drive. I was very surprised because it didn't seem like heavy impact and I'm quite dissapointed.

See you guys at the next round. Goodluck to the rest of the drivers.

Eneko Zelaieta
Vendég
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Eneko Zelaieta » 2006 vas. nov. 05 18:04

Incredible incredible and incredible!This is my first RBRchamp oficial rallye and i get a great results!i finish the leg 2 fighting with Voronin Vladimir....:)
Im second now...Marek hit a tree in the last stage(i dont remenber wrong) :o
and his car temp goes to 139....marek is in th finish line?i dont know..... :(
Bye friend and good luck on the stages!
Sorry a lot for my english..... :rolleyes:
Zelaieta Karting Team

Dennis Hernehult
Vendég

Hozzászólás Szerző: Dennis Hernehult » 2006 vas. nov. 05 18:15

This was a very dificult rally and my times on the rally was bad(most of them).
Leg 1.
I started very aggresive on east west and the time 6.14 was a personal record for me i think... then I see 4-5 drivers whit better times that was not good because that made me more aggresive and it ended whit 2 call for helps, one Big off and many rolls...

Leg 2
I was almost 2 minutes after steele and only 16 seconds to 6:th place....
My hopes on Leg 2 was to get some points....Started very good again and 5.17 on new bobs Is a good time, then as usual I was little to nervous and stated to hit walls and had 5-6 rolls on leg 2 but none call for help :D!!
I manage to get pass Andersson, Almere, Werner and Veek so 4:th place is safe If I count right now :P... Clarene and attila is still to go and Steele Is the Winner I think!
Good driving everyone

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 vas. nov. 05 19:09

Tarvo Allmere @ Vas. Nov. 05, 2006 5:06 pm írta:my rally finished realy badly, start was ok but finish was a disaster, after yesterday hard training i managed to drive realy fast and looking on the times would have beating even Steele, but what can u too. Woke up this morning and saw that i have the opurtunity to drive leg2, took one test drive in quick mode, new bobs with 5:13 something, tought, its a ok time (can go faster) and logged into plugin, but everything was bad, every smallest mistake meaned a roll or a off and on first stage managed to use R gear like 3 times. Only stage where i didnt crash was mineshaft, but the car was so much damaged that i couldnt go faster, so on second round in New Bobs was ok, took the pace a bit down not to make anymore mistakes, but about 1,7 km before end of the stage i managed to hit something with the rear of the car, it was a small nudge but it blasted the car into huge crash, so that was it, no point on driving further. Hoped on leg2 to catch at least Blom, but yeah, what can u too. In RBREL will show what i can too and how fast i realy am.
I know that you are out from this rally, but watch out your setup is not regular for GrN, you used a wrc setup or edited manually in wordpad.
See the rules, that only regular N4 setups are allowed in rbrchamp. Now there is no DQ, because you retired.

Attila Szocs
RBR Fan aktív tag
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Attila Szocs » 2006 vas. nov. 05 19:10

Excellent rally with good fight I had some little mistake in leg2. on 6th. stage Mineshaft speedy middle sector i rolled lost 10-15sec. with other stages this day i'm content. Waiting yet Clarence allowing for Giudo fallen down maybe know staying on podium.
Congratulation Steele, you are incredibill fast!

Petri Vayrynen
Vendég
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Petri Vayrynen » 2006 vas. nov. 05 19:27

Looks like i am not driving 2nd leg becouse got that 33sec punishment becouse of Nothing...

GG :down:

There is BUG becouse i have drived this stage before on RBRCHAMP without penalty and i have NOT edited any file after that....

Tommi Hirvela
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Tommi Hirvela » 2006 vas. nov. 05 22:57

Great rally for me until SS17 finish, then "connection timeout" and I was thrown out of the rally :( My adsl was fine and no dump file generated. I sent reset request and we will see if I can restart 2nd leg but oh boy that feels frustrating. I had pretty good pace and I thought I was fighting for the win but now it's not in my hands anymore :o

Never happened to me before with fully working adsl...

Petri: I can feel the frustration you have too...I hope it will be fine soon...
Citroen Total World Rally Team / Citroen C4

Tarvo Allmere
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Tarvo Allmere » 2006 hétf. nov. 06 06:39

sebgutkopf @ 2006 Sun Nov 05 19:09 írta:I know that you are out from this rally, but watch out your setup is not regular for GrN, you used a wrc setup or edited manually in wordpad.
See the rules, that only regular N4 setups are allowed in rbrchamp. Now there is no DQ, because you retired.
what da ...... ???? :eek:

what is regular N4 setup :confused2:

yes i made adjustments with the setup because didnt have any other, and i just moved inside the game the front wheels :think:
honestly dont know how to edit on wordpad :think:

i will probably miss new zealand but in GB i think will search for new setup then

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 hétf. nov. 06 08:19

Tarvo Allmere @ Hétf. Nov. 06, 2006 6:39 am írta:what da ...... ???? :eek:

what is regular N4 setup :confused2:

yes i made adjustments with the setup because didnt have any other, and i just moved inside the game the front wheels :think:
honestly dont know how to edit on wordpad :think:

i will probably miss new zealand but in GB i think will search for new setup then
If you make a setup inside the game with the N4 car, then you will see that you can't change some parameters, or only a shortest range of parameters can be set.
For example: center diff limit 0-800NM, front (400) and rear (600) differentials are fix.
The diferential map is fix too, in N4 cars does not exist active differential.

The rollbars is depends to the car type, but the values 7 and 2 can't set in any N4 cars.
The suspension have some limits too.

If you ajusted only the front geometry of a wrc setup, then the car kept all other values of the wrc setup.
If you make your own setup from default N4 setup of the car, then you will see these limits.

Tarvo Allmere
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Tarvo Allmere » 2006 hétf. nov. 06 11:35

sebgutkopf @ 2006 Mon Nov 06 08:19 írta:If you make a setup inside the game with the N4 car, then you will see that you can't change some parameters, or only a shortest range of parameters can be set.
For example: center diff limit 0-800NM, front (400) and rear (600) differentials are fix.
The diferential map is fix too, in N4 cars does not exist active differential.

The rollbars is depends to the car type, but the values 7 and 2 can't set in any N4 cars.
The suspension have some limits too.

If you ajusted only the front geometry of a wrc setup, then the car kept all other values of the wrc setup.
If you make your own setup from default N4 setup of the car, then you will see these limits.
ok, thanks, now i know :)
will remember that next time, what will be also the last rally for me on N4, so dont wont to finish with a DQ :cool2:

Marek_Sepp
VIP Profi RBR Fan
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Marek_Sepp » 2006 hétf. nov. 06 11:41

Well, I think I managed to make some kind of record with having to retire some 10 meters before the finish line of the last stage with a dead engine. Almost got through 2 whole stages with water temp at 139, but not quite. Too bad the Mineshaft finish is uphill. :D But I'm not sad... covered some valuable kilometers for the next RBREL event which is also Australia.

Eneko Zelaieta
Vendég
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Eneko Zelaieta » 2006 hétf. nov. 06 14:41

Your rallye was incredible marek....congratulations....Yo have bad luck in the Telstra Australia rallye,but you are one of the fastest with Tommi,Sebi,Robert...etc...
You win in the next time! ;) :P

Sorry for my english :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Zelaieta Karting Team

Petri Vayrynen
Vendég
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Petri Vayrynen » 2006 hétf. nov. 06 16:43

Anybody can say me why i got only one 33 sec penalty if i drive that NB2 three times friday :D lol :wtf:

thankyou to taking my first podium away :D

Joona Karimaa
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Joona Karimaa » 2006 hétf. nov. 06 19:39

Great second leg for me! No rolls or crashes, some little contacts and spins but nothing severe. I was very slow on East-West II, but on the faster stages i was much better. I improved a lot from the first leg setup, now the car was pretty good to drive.

Here's some pics from the three last stages:

http://kotisivu.dnainternet.net/karimaa ... alia_1.jpg
http://kotisivu.dnainternet.net/karimaa ... alia_2.jpg
http://kotisivu.dnainternet.net/karimaa ... alia_3.jpg
http://kotisivu.dnainternet.net/karimaa ... alia_4.jpg
http://kotisivu.dnainternet.net/karimaa ... alia_5.jpg
http://kotisivu.dnainternet.net/karimaa ... alia_6.jpg

Tommi Hirvela
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Tommi Hirvela » 2006 hétf. nov. 06 22:31

After 2nd leg reset approved, I went pretty fast but also made some mistakes. Luckily my mistakes didnt damage the car too much and I was able to finish the rally. What a difficult rally it was with slippery roads.

Grts all finishers!
Citroen Total World Rally Team / Citroen C4

Falcon77
[HFRT] Elit

Hozzászólás Szerző: Falcon77 » 2006 hétf. nov. 06 23:08

Petri Vayrynen @ Hétf. Nov. 06, 2006 4:43 pm írta:Anybody can say me why i got only one 33 sec penalty if i drive that NB2 three times friday :D lol :wtf:

I think Sebi can do something about that..

Voronin Vladimir
Vendég
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Voronin Vladimir » 2006 kedd nov. 07 00:20

It is incredible! If all remain as is, it turns out that I about the ninth place have moved on the third place! :D

Steely
Vendég

Hozzászólás Szerző: Steely » 2006 kedd nov. 07 12:33

Petri Vayrynen @ 2006 Mon Nov 06 23:43 írta:Anybody can say me why i got only one 33 sec penalty if i drive that NB2 three times friday :D lol :wtf:

Hey Petri, same thing happened to me on Rally Japan with Sipik, it cost me a podium too but hey, lifes like that :)

Previous explanation from Seb

"The 33 sec penalty gives the plugin site after controlling the checkpoint by the plugin site and it find that your checkpoint (finish line) is not there, where it should be default.

Reinstall the game, because on sipir you will get penalty each time you drive on this stage!

If you install some mods these can modify something in your game and the plugin detects for a cheat. The problem is that these "cheat" is inadvertent by the drivers."

I don't recall changing anything but who knows with all the messing about that goes on, I hope I do not get the same error with Rally NZ..

Steely
Vendég

Hozzászólás Szerző: Steely » 2006 kedd nov. 07 12:42

Anyway..

Great Rally for me :)

Probably the first time I've managed all stages without some serious mistakes so I was pretty happy with my drive in Aus and very happy to take a home win :D

I was nervous as on Leg 1, took a few stages to settle down but my pace was Ok so to go into Leg 2 with a 40 sec lead was nice. I planned on just 'no mistakes' for Leg 2 and that worked well mostly. In SS17 I started thinking about the finish a bit much and backed off to make sure I got to the end and I completely lost my rythym! I got way too close to the edge on a few occasions so the last stage I went back to normal pace and crossed my fingers that I wouldn't make any silly mistakes and it worked out Ok!

Well done to all finishers, the Aus stages really are tough on cars if you get a little offline :ph34r:

See you in NZ :beer:

Grzegorz Jakubiak
RBR Fan
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Grzegorz Jakubiak » 2006 kedd nov. 07 23:20

On second leg I have no luck. First stage became time of judgement. After a hit radiator was damaged and despite I get finish of this stage I stoped in the middle of next one after engine overheat.

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 vas. nov. 12 19:17

Champ points updated.

The 33 sec penalty for Petry V is cancelled, his replay is uploaded so that's the proof that he didn't cheat.

Lezárt