Rally Turkye

Official RBRchamp forum - English section

Moderátor: Moderátor

Lezárt
Paddy Cummins
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Paddy Cummins » 2006 szomb. okt. 14 17:23

Is there anything special that we need to download for this rally or will the plugin sort it all out?

I'm looking forward to this rally. I hope I can bring the car to the finish this time. I'm not looking for points but a clean rally would be nice.

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 vas. okt. 15 12:14

Ohh real weahter? Then i have to cancel 3 SS stages? :eek: :D

Grzegorz Jakubiak
RBR Fan
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Grzegorz Jakubiak » 2006 szer. okt. 18 09:35

In my Subaru graphic adapter has been damaged, so see you in New Zeland I hope... GOOD LUCK FOR EVERYBODY IN TURKEY!!!

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 szer. okt. 18 13:50

Grzegorz Jakubiak @ Szer. Okt. 18, 2006 10:35 am írta:In my Subaru graphic adapter has been damaged, so see you in New Zeland I hope... GOOD LUCK FOR EVERYBODY IN TURKEY!!!
i am sorry to read this! :jokutya:

Grzegorz Jakubiak
RBR Fan
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Grzegorz Jakubiak » 2006 csüt. okt. 19 22:45

WOW! Despite my beloved woman had lost guarantee card, boys in shop respected only stickers and I've got new geforce in my N11! :D I'm very glad becouse of this situation! Well, without any training, but I will start after work tomorow :)
Great REGARDS! GOOD LUCK!!!

Veli-Matti Leskinen
Vendég

Something wrong??? Cant Drive!!

Hozzászólás Szerző: Veli-Matti Leskinen » 2006 szomb. okt. 21 09:13

i just install my windows again and i cant drive any plugins rally, always saying after first stage: connection time out! Try again? when i press yes, game jumps back to menu screen and rally ends!! ihave Plugin 085 ,z-fix and 1.02 patch installed, 05 subaru and correct fysik file. firewall settings allow all connect to rbr. Any idea enybody???? :blink: My time is running out to turkey rally!!!

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Re: Something wrong??? Cant Drive!!

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 szomb. okt. 21 10:15

Veli-Matti Leskinen @ Szomb. Okt. 21, 2006 10:13 am írta:i just install my windows again and i cant drive any plugins rally, always saying after first stage: connection time out! Try again? when i press yes, game jumps back to menu screen and rally ends!! ihave Plugin 085 ,z-fix and 1.02 patch installed, 05 subaru and correct fysik file. firewall settings allow all connect to rbr. Any idea enybody???? :blink: My time is running out to turkey rally!!!
Hava you installed both patch? (first 1.01 after that the 1.02).

Or try just one to shut down the firewall. If works, then you know that the problem is there.

marcus van ringen
RBR Fan
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: marcus van ringen » 2006 vas. okt. 22 08:09

Leg 1 big deception for me. After lots of practice during a week holiday, sharpening personal bests all the time, and running good shakedowns in wet conditions, I went too fast in a 5 right after 7 km on stage 1 running too wide. Small correction with handbrake in order to hit the trees with the back or side didn't help. The rear wheel bounced back from the banking, hit a tree head on with full throttle. Radiator, driveshaft etc were gone. Now I'm trying to determine if I'm going to do leg 2 as a practice run for next rally and regain confidence, or let it pass. I remember someone asking for bad weather conditions etc a few months ago, it was me :lol: For those who finished leg 1, great job, this time it was really hard I guess.
STOBART VK M-SPORT WRT

Paddy Cummins
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Paddy Cummins » 2006 vas. okt. 22 11:05

Not again! I forgot to run the rally yesterday so missed leg 1. Oh well, see you guys at the next round hopefully.

Grzegorz Jakubiak
RBR Fan
Kapcsolat:

Re: Something wrong??? Cant Drive!!

Hozzászólás Szerző: Grzegorz Jakubiak » 2006 hétf. okt. 23 11:07

sebgutkopf @ 2006 Sat Oct 21 10:15 írta:Hava you installed both patch? (first 1.01 after that the 1.02).

Or try just one to shut down the firewall. If works, then you know that the problem is there.
I had a problem with Kaspersky antyvir recently. It blocked plugin dll file, but now it works correct.

Attila Szocs
RBR Fan aktív tag
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Attila Szocs » 2006 hétf. okt. 23 23:59

It was very hard conditions on stages i'm content this place i'm very happy that know finished.
Congratulation for Mark and Tarvo are really fast!

Tarvo Allmere
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Tarvo Allmere » 2006 kedd okt. 24 14:20

It was a realy difficult rally for me and belive to others as well. The weather conditions on leg 1 where a huge surprise me, and found out about this only on stage start, so i wasnt prepaired for this. I'm realy happy that i got even 2 stage wins, have never won a stage on RBR Champ. I just tried to stay on the track, didnt push at all and it seems that it did work, second in my class and only 5 seconds behind Mark Steele. Leg 2 was a disaster from the start, when i was warming up for going on stage then i found that i have some technical problems with my wheel, on quick stage i even crashed because the whell just stucked in one positsion on a curve and couldnt turn back, so i turned the FFB to the max and so i had even a smallest change of finishing. Times what ia made with this wheel where bretty ok to some point, on the first 3 stages i think i could have driven only 10-12 second faster, but after that i started to get tierd and my times where from stage to stage until i made this stupid and fatal mistakes. Gongrats to Steele for second rally win in a row and to all finishers. it was a realy intresting rally

Steely
Vendég

Hozzászólás Szerző: Steely » 2006 szer. okt. 25 10:57

Really tough rally, I'm very happy to get away with a win here! Leg 1 was incredibly slippery and dangerous, I didn't push hard but I still managed to slide off the road a couple of times. Got to the end happy to be there and extra happy to be leading. Leg 2 was going really well for me until I made a bad mistake on SS16 and lost a minute stuck in 2nd gear. :omg2:

Lucky for me Tarvo had problems in SS18 and I managed to scramble my way through SS19 for a 1.36 second win! Congrats to all who finished, just getting there was an effort!

:beer:

Lezárt