High Water Temperture

Official RBRchamp forum - English section

Moderátor: Moderátor

Lezárt
Paddy Cummins
RBR Fan

High Water Temperture

Hozzászólás Szerző: Paddy Cummins » 2006 vas. okt. 01 17:02

I need advice. When I crash badly, I often damage my radiator and water pump resulting in high water temperature. If it is the first stage out of service on which this happens, then eventually the engine dies out by the third stage of the loop. Is there any tips you can give me to save the engine in such an incident? I usually short shift (say around 3-4000 rpm). But I don't know whether this enough. It's really annoying when I drive a good distance and then it dies out.

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Re: High Water Temperture

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 vas. okt. 01 18:48

Paddy Cummins @ Vas. Okt. 01, 2006 6:02 pm írta:I need advice. When I crash badly, I often damage my radiator and water pump resulting in high water temperature. If it is the first stage out of service on which this happens, then eventually the engine dies out by the third stage of the loop. Is there any tips you can give me to save the engine in such an incident? I usually short shift (say around 3-4000 rpm). But I don't know whether this enough. It's really annoying when I drive a good distance and then it dies out.
The best tip: don't crash your car! :)

Btw when you see that you will surely crash, try to change your cars position to hit the tree with the back or side of the car, then the radiator, gearbox, clutch won't hurt. Use handbrake for these corrections.

Paddy Cummins
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Paddy Cummins » 2006 hétf. okt. 02 08:28

Thanks Seb. I will be extra careful next time and try not to crash head on.

Lezárt