Official RBRchamp forum - English section

Moderátor: Moderátor

Lezárt
marcus van ringen
RBR Fan
Kapcsolat:

The next 3 rallies???

Hozzászólás Szerző: marcus van ringen » 2006 vas. szept. 17 08:52

Hi, I noticed that for Cyprus, Turkey and Australia stages are near exactly the same. In rally-installer there is a Cyprusmod for France stages on graveltyres. Why don't we use this? I've done some testing with this mod, and it's quite a challenge to get through the stages ok. :cool2:
STOBART VK M-SPORT WRT

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Re: The next 3 rallies???

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 vas. szept. 17 09:37

marcus van ringen @ Vas. Szept. 17, 2006 9:52 am írta:Hi, I noticed that for Cyprus, Turkey and Australia stages are near exactly the same. In rally-installer there is a Cyprusmod for France stages on graveltyres. Why don't we use this? I've done some testing with this mod, and it's quite a challenge to get through the stages ok. :cool2:
Tommy made the rally installer with another stage order. After that it was clear that driving on tarmac with gravel tyres is not the same feeling like normal gravel. So we changed the original stage order and that was the reason that the rally info was not ready for the whole season till now.

Grzegorz Jakubiak
RBR Fan
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Grzegorz Jakubiak » 2006 vas. szept. 17 11:42

I think France stages on gravel is good solution for Cyprus if it is compatible with plugin. I think it is a little problem, we have 16 events and only 38 stages to choose from. I didn't test it, so I don't know, how it looks here, but in RBRO France stages on gravel are great.

Paddy Cummins
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Paddy Cummins » 2006 vas. szept. 17 13:23

I thought Tommy's rally installer only installed new textures. At rally spain I asked about this and someone told me it is ok if you don't want to install Spain on rally installer because it only changes textures. Physics for the stage is chosen by the host of the rally (in this case, Seb) and no one can change that.

marcus van ringen
RBR Fan
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: marcus van ringen » 2006 vas. szept. 17 15:19

In the case of Cyprusrally there was a soundmod to be added as well, but I guess that didn't succeed. So now you have France stages, looking like gravel, the car somehow behaving like it is on hard mud or something like that. I didn't get within 30 secs of pb, for in combination with graveltyres grip is less. But the sound indeed is still the original audio, so you hear the skidding of tyres on tarmac. However, I will try to get a replay uploaded, and post the adress so it can be seen.
STOBART VK M-SPORT WRT

Paddy Cummins
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Paddy Cummins » 2006 hétf. szept. 18 16:34

So tell me, what do we need to install for Rally Cyprus?

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 kedd szept. 19 07:42

Grzegorz Jakubiak @ Vas. Szept. 17, 2006 12:42 pm írta:I think France stages on gravel is good solution for Cyprus if it is compatible with plugin. I think it is a little problem, we have 16 events and only 38 stages to choose from. I didn't test it, so I don't know, how it looks here, but in RBRO France stages on gravel are great.
France stages are overrepresentative in the champ. There are 4!!! tarmac rallyes in the season. The UK, Astral, USA stages were only 2 time in the season, so the optimal mix is more like the current stage order, then 5th time france again.

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 kedd szept. 19 07:43

Paddy Cummins @ Hétf. Szept. 18, 2006 5:34 pm írta:So tell me, what do we need to install for Rally Cyprus?
:nol:

Grzegorz Jakubiak
RBR Fan
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Grzegorz Jakubiak » 2006 kedd szept. 19 11:36

sebgutkopf @ 2006 Tue Sep 19 07:42 írta:France stages are overrepresentative in the champ. There are 4!!! tarmac rallyes in the season. The UK, Astral, USA stages were only 2 time in the season, so the optimal mix is more like the current stage order, then 5th time france again.
Statistics are hard to discuss ;) That will be my third event in champ, so I haven't driven in france yet, so my point of view is little different ;)
Regards!
Grzes'

Steely
Vendég

Hozzászólás Szerző: Steely » 2006 kedd szept. 26 12:10

Just a question, are any of the Cyprus stages known to have the same 'penalty' issue as Sipirkakim?

Lezárt