Rally Japan

Official RBRchamp forum - English section

Moderátor: Moderátor

Lezárt
Tommi Hirvela
RBR Fan

Rally Japan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Tommi Hirvela » 2006 csüt. szept. 07 21:59

It's so sad to announce my withdrawal from the Rally Japan. This is hard thing to do after so good results on last three rallyes. It is clear that our virtual possibilities sometimes gets a hit from the real world from The Matrix :D Anyway my skills in Japan are not in the level where I could seriously challenge Seby as he seem to be here very very fast and consistent.

Nevertheless this withdrawal doesn't mean that I don't follow this event. I would like to read your expectations, opinions, setups, rally progress etc...here in this topic. I created shakedown for you: http://rbrczech.rbrmcr.com/index.php?ac ... 7ccdfb9577

Good luck all for the rally. Watch out those Subaru lovers

:rally2:

Tommi
Citroen Total World Rally Team / Citroen C4

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 pén. szept. 08 10:18

Do you have to work again?

I already finished leg1, because i go for a weekend trip. I had only smaller mistakes, after the changing conditions. I never thought, that some stages can be after a few round so slippery. The beginning was ok for me and after that the time are dissapointing me, but i think i have my best.

Joona Karimaa
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Joona Karimaa » 2006 pén. szept. 08 16:23

I haven't had time to practise at all, i'm going to drive with same setup as in Finland. Just trying to finish on privateer points.
Stobart-Ford team manager.

ladaraider
Vendég
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: ladaraider » 2006 pén. szept. 08 17:59

Hi! why isnt Citroen Saxo S1600 allowed? i dont see it in the list, and couldn't choose it when i entered rally :think:

Jesse Turunen, Citroen Saxo S1600

Joona Karimaa
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Joona Karimaa » 2006 pén. szept. 08 18:00

Great first leg, only one crash and didn't lose much time there. My Finland setup is very good to drive here. Coming steady without mistakes, not much to tell from this leg.

Marek_Sepp
VIP Profi RBR Fan
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Marek_Sepp » 2006 pén. szept. 08 18:13

Oh man... my day was corourful as hell, as always. Seems that I really can't hold myself back even if I want to. So many stupid crashes (trees, rocks), rolls, spins, reversings etc... But the car is still moving for some strange reason :D Anyway I'll probably continue the same way on the next leg. ;)

Grzegorz Jakubiak
RBR Fan
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Grzegorz Jakubiak » 2006 pén. szept. 08 19:11

Leg 1 starts ok, I've driven easy without mistakes SS 1 and SS2 with one small offroad, but everything was all right. I have not much time to prepare setup, but it was ok. Finally after 3km of stage3, wheels had blocked during braking and I hit a tree and broke oil pump, atfer 300meters engine have stoped, big shame. I don't like japaneese stages, but today I found them good.

Jarek Cebula
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Jarek Cebula » 2006 pén. szept. 08 23:28

I have only one question. Robert Hoorvath is from earth? :D Sometimes I thought that he isn't real :D He is Matrix like Neo :D :D He don't ride on track but truck ride on him :D :D

Anyawy I choose for join to this rally with Subaru N12. I am not so good in that type of car but I think that it was not so bad. I hope that second leg will be better for me. I made 2 mistakes and also I have some strange problems with computer ( very biiig lag for few seconds) and I think that I lost about 20 sec for this all. So we will see how rest of drivers will drive and I hope that in 2nd leg I will be drive better :) Congrats for all finishers of 1st leg :)

Marek_Sepp
VIP Profi RBR Fan
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Marek_Sepp » 2006 szomb. szept. 09 08:41

Jarek Cebula @ Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:28 am írta:I have only one question. Robert Hoorvath is from earth? :D Sometimes I thought that he isn't real :D He is Matrix like Neo :D :D He don't ride on track but truck ride on him :D :D
Yes! You're absolutely right. He's real name is Illegal Alien and he looks like this: pic
:cool2:

Paddy Cummins
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Paddy Cummins » 2006 szomb. szept. 09 08:50

How do you upload replays? Does it automatically save all stage replays on the plugin into the "Replays" folder?

And do I need to email all 22 of them in an attachment email to Seby?

Viv Dilkes-Frayne
Vendég

Hozzászólás Szerző: Viv Dilkes-Frayne » 2006 szomb. szept. 09 09:27

Do we have to upload replays from every stage or just one stage from each loop? We can't change the setup between loops anyway. Up to you, it's just a bit of a hassle uploading them individually.

Joona Karimaa
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Joona Karimaa » 2006 szomb. szept. 09 09:35

Paddy Cummins @ 2006 Sat Sep 09 10:50 írta:How do you upload replays? Does it automatically save all stage replays on the plugin into the "Replays" folder?
You will upload them from the plugin site, under the "tournaments list" link there's some other and "upload replay" ;)

Erik Persson
RBR Fan
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Erik Persson » 2006 szomb. szept. 09 11:03

After I have done some testing I can say I will not be able to fight in the top this rally. There are too many fast drivers and I have no Idea about how to find the times on some of the stages. :nevet2:
I will have to concentrate on not doing any misstakes and hope that it will gget me as far up in the table as possbile. :blink:

illegal_alien
Site Admin

Hozzászólás Szerző: illegal_alien » 2006 szomb. szept. 09 13:42

Marek_Sepp @ Szomb. Szept. 09, 2006 09:41 írta:Yes! You're absolutely right. He's real name is Illegal Alien and he looks like this: pic
:cool2:
:reklamacio:

Here I'm:
pic
:lollypop:

Erik Persson
RBR Fan
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Erik Persson » 2006 szomb. szept. 09 20:03

Today I wonder why I even bother to drive. It felt ok in some stages and of course I made my share of misstakes. But even on the stages where it felt good my times are soo bad.
You all in grN drive incredibly fast! With theese times you make me look like it is the first time i drive so I can just imagine all the hours you practice. :taps:

Now I just hope I can finish because I want to take the car to the finishline even if I don't score points.

marcus van ringen
RBR Fan
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: marcus van ringen » 2006 szomb. szept. 09 21:23

I had a very strange thing, in the middle o ss7 ctd, but still rbr in the bottom. Wasn't as fast as I hoped to be, but doing a safe run was ok as well, then this happened. No dmp-file, so I can only pray for reset.

Congrats to finishers leg1
STOBART VK M-SPORT WRT

Paddy Cummins
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Paddy Cummins » 2006 szomb. szept. 09 22:24

Very bad leg 1 for me. First 3 stages struggled with gearbox trouble and high water temperture. Went into second loop with diff problems and 36% gearbox damage. Car was hard to drive. Slow on SS4 and SS5 and then crashed into a tree on SS6. Water level rose and the engine died a few metres down the road. Rally Over.

I don't like this event too much. I don't think there is any point in continuing this rally so I might not participate the next leg. I will see.

Congrats to all leg 1 finishers.

Jarek Cebula
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Jarek Cebula » 2006 vas. szept. 10 10:33

Viv Dilkes-Frayne
Vendég

Hozzászólás Szerző: Viv Dilkes-Frayne » 2006 vas. szept. 10 13:00

Strangest thing... I've been given a 33 second penalty on every run of Sipirkakim. I can only assume it's for cutting, but I can't see where I cut and had less than 2 wheels on the road. I just took the usual lines and definitely didn't gain any advantage.

Can I have the 99 seconds back please?

Grzegorz Jakubiak
RBR Fan
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Grzegorz Jakubiak » 2006 vas. szept. 10 13:29

Leg 2 was better than previous. I didn't try to push hard, becouse there was no reason to risk with 21mins penality after leg 1. I tried to ride clear and fast. Main issue was to get finish line in one piece. It were few hot moments and mistakes specially on Sipirkakim, when I left road with small speed becouse of absolutely no grip on first loop, just touched the marshall and lost 30sec on second loop, and on last one I left road with about 150kph and made a slalom between the trees. I also lost 1:39 becouse of codriver's fault on sipirkakim stages, from next event I'll drive with other codriver. I'm happy I bit my record on last Noiker taking place in N4 top ten on stage, and overall ride good leg with some fun.
Congratulation to all finishers and winners!
A hozzászólást 3 alkalommal szerkesztették, utoljára Grzegorz Jakubiak 2006 kedd szept. 12 11:52-kor.

Viv Dilkes-Frayne
Vendég

Hozzászólás Szerző: Viv Dilkes-Frayne » 2006 vas. szept. 10 13:44

I drove to a plan this rally. I knew it was going to be hard, there are a lot of places to get caught out. I only made 4 or 5 small mistakes this rally but 2 of them cost me 3mins. Just ran a little bit wide and damaged the car on Noiker2 and Tanner.
Overall I'm very happy to get to the end. I haven't done it for a while and despite being off the pace I can see my driving improving.

Thanks to the organisers, another good rally. :) Although it seems there's a bug with N11 cars and Sipirkakim. I dont see what Robert Horvath did differently to the rest of us to not get a penalty.

Paddy Cummins
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Paddy Cummins » 2006 vas. szept. 10 16:38

I decided that I would try leg 2. Before I even put the car into first gear, I noticed that my controls were not set up so I had to set them up via the pause menu and also select the Full digidash. I didn't know this stage at all (SS1). I wasn't concentrating in the slightest and I hit the first bridge and that was it. Rally over. The engine wouldn't start.

Well, I didn't really like this event anyway and hopefully we will go better next time out.

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 vas. szept. 10 22:33

ladaraider @ Pént. Szept. 08, 2006 6:59 pm írta:Hi! why isnt Citroen Saxo S1600 allowed? i dont see it in the list, and couldn't choose it when i entered rally :think:

Jesse Turunen, Citroen Saxo S1600
Because in this champ only Super 1600 cars are allowed and S1600 not.

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 vas. szept. 10 22:34

Jarek Cebula @ Szomb. Szept. 09, 2006 12:28 am írta:I have only one question. Robert Hoorvath is from earth?
:nevet2: :nevet2:

He's an alien! :D

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 vas. szept. 10 22:41

The GrN drivers don't forget to upload replays!!!

Time limit 12.sept. 23:59

Memorial for the GrN driver:
Robert Horvath
Attila Szocs
Mark Steele
Primoz Maxelj
Jarek Cebula

Marek_Sepp
VIP Profi RBR Fan
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Marek_Sepp » 2006 hétf. szept. 11 07:23

Congrats Sebi! Seems that experience won again ;)
I had a very costly c4h on the very first stage of the 2nd leg, but things like this happen when you decide to go for a maximum attack. After that it was just cruising safely to the finish with nothing to win, but anyway managed to climb one place. But it still makes a bit angry that the difference from 1st place was just 1 c4h at the finish :rolleyes:

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 hétf. szept. 11 11:15

Marek_Sepp @ Hétf. Szept. 11, 2006 8:23 am írta:Congrats Sebi! Seems that experience won again ;)
I had a very costly c4h on the very first stage of the 2nd leg, but things like this happen when you decide to go for a maximum attack. After that it was just cruising safely to the finish with nothing to win, but anyway managed to climb one place. But it still makes a bit angry that the difference from 1st place was just 1 c4h at the finish :rolleyes:
You had a great come back in 2nd leg after the help!
It's hard to push to the limit, because then you have to take lot of risk. I am a careful driver, when the race is important i keep back myself to get points.

Sz.Vysoky
[HJRT] Tag

Hozzászólás Szerző: Sz.Vysoky » 2006 hétf. szept. 11 12:45

Everything was ok (i had about 40s so i tryed to go safety as possible)...than in the last SS my wheel confused :( a didn'T steer just hold it in the middle but in the game it was steering right...couldn't do anything it was so suddenly and there was a bumpy road... :wounded: call for help back to the road and try to complete the SS...and after that the wheel was ok again. I heard about this problem with MOMO .(off topic- what can i buy?)
I'm very sad whatever the result is very good when i except my technical problem :rolleyes: looking good for the future. Just try to catch some points maybe i will can use up .
Bye
Vysoky.

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 kedd szept. 12 06:45

Still waiting for replays:

Sergey Lotov (8 points)!!!
Primoz Maxelj

If these drivers won't upload replays then the next 5 driver have the chance to get points in GrN and the following drivers didn't upload yet:

Werner Van Kuyk
Aleksey Sosnin
Jarek Cebula
Jakub Kruczek

Paddy Cummins
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Paddy Cummins » 2006 kedd szept. 12 08:25

Is it only the top 8 drivers in GpN which need to upload their replays?

LucOut
Vendég
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: LucOut » 2006 kedd szept. 12 12:32

It wasn't the best weekend for me. I made big mistakes and I had to call spectatros 2x. It costed me cca 1:20 min. But I finished on points - 5. position among S1600 and it isn't so bad. Now I must practise before next race, I want to be in Top3.

Lukas Utrata
Fiat Punto Super 1600
UTRATA Lukas

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 kedd szept. 12 14:38

Paddy Cummins @ Kedd. Szept. 12, 2006 9:25 am írta:Is it only the top 8 drivers in GpN which need to upload their replays?
Theoretically yes.

Bit if i find a nor regular setup in the top8 then the driver is DQ and the 9th driver will step forward. If a top8 driver don't upload replay he is DQ too and so on.
Now it seems if Sergej and Primoz don't upload till morning, i have to disqualify them.

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 kedd szept. 12 14:42

Viv Dilkes-Frayne @ Vas. Szept. 10, 2006 2:44 pm írta:I drove to a plan this rally. I knew it was going to be hard, there are a lot of places to get caught out. I only made 4 or 5 small mistakes this rally but 2 of them cost me 3mins. Just ran a little bit wide and damaged the car on Noiker2 and Tanner.
Overall I'm very happy to get to the end. I haven't done it for a while and despite being off the pace I can see my driving improving.

Thanks to the organisers, another good rally. :) Although it seems there's a bug with N11 cars and Sipirkakim. I dont see what Robert Horvath did differently to the rest of us to not get a penalty.
I checked your setup too and there is a problem with your front and rear differential torque are not N4 regular!!! In your setup front 390, rear 515, but in N4 these are fix 400 and 600.
Now you finished not in top8 but if you would, i think it would be painfull.

Attila Szocs
RBR Fan aktív tag
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Attila Szocs » 2006 szer. szept. 13 09:56

joco petkovic
Vendég

Hozzászólás Szerző: joco petkovic » 2006 szer. szept. 13 13:14

Nice Video.

I must say that this is worst performance ever. I didn't practise and result is really BAD. Congrats to Atilla.
Loeb your time is over, i'm coming to WRC with Zastava Yugo

Viv Dilkes-Frayne
Vendég

Hozzászólás Szerző: Viv Dilkes-Frayne » 2006 csüt. szept. 14 05:22

sebgutkopf @ 2006 Tue Sep 12 23:42 írta:I checked your setup too and there is a problem with your front and rear differential torque are not N4 regular!!! In your setup front 390, rear 515, but in N4 these are fix 400 and 600.
Now you finished not in top8 but if you would, i think it would be painfull.
Thanks Seb, are they the only irregularities? I thought I got them all when I converted the setup, but obviously not. :(
Actually I think I should have been in the Top8 after the DQ and retirements of Blom and Cebula, but actually finishing 13th, I would not have been comfortable taking points.

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 pén. szept. 15 08:16

Viv Dilkes-Frayne @ Csüt. Szept. 14, 2006 6:22 am írta:Thanks Seb, are they the only irregularities? I thought I got them all when I converted the setup, but obviously not. :(
Actually I think I should have been in the Top8 after the DQ and retirements of Blom and Cebula, but actually finishing 13th, I would not have been comfortable taking points.
This 2 vaules was only incorrect. I wrote because, i think this wasen't willfull, and i wanted to help you to do a new setup for next rally.
Yes if your setup would regular, then you could have points, that was the reason i checked your setup.

btw watch out because the limits of N4 cars are not the same.
Subaru and the EVO-s cas change center diff torque (the front and rear are fix), but Skoda N4 not (all 3 diff torque are fix). Rollbar margins are different by each car too. The suspension limits are the same.

Lezárt