Season 2007

Official RBRchamp forum - English section

Moderátor: Moderátor

Tommi Hirvela
RBR Fan

Season 2007

Hozzászólás Szerző: Tommi Hirvela » 2006 szomb. aug. 12 09:07

2006 still going strong with new hungarian admins :respect2: but I would like to open up discussion for the next year 2007 season. I guess we will continue RBRChamp 2007 or at least that's what I really really hope. Tommy Hamreus started this project and now Seby is in charge so I like to think that we have a future in this champ.

For next season I would like if we had all things similar like it was in the beginning of 2006 season with classes, teams and cars etc. I understand that everyone likes to drive their favourite car (mainly impreza) but to me it looks littlebit boring. I can't drive anything else than Impreza as I have only driven this car when the game was released. Anyway it wouldn't stop me from driving if I would have to change to another WRC manufacturer team. It would probably be more interesting and more realistic to have all different teams like it was in the beginning.

Where are the nice videos? :reklamacio: Videos really makes the final touch for this kind of entertainment. I have very limited experience in producing videos so I really have no skill to do it but I am sure there are drivers who can also make videos.

I think RBRChamp has a huge potential to be very respected champioship and we would attract more drivers in the future.

What are your thoughts?
Citroen Total World Rally Team / Citroen C4

Utorrent
RBR Fan

Re: Season 2007

Hozzászólás Szerző: Utorrent » 2006 szomb. aug. 12 09:44

Tommi Hirvela @ 2006 Sat Aug 12 10:07 írta:2006 still going strong with new hungarian admins :respect2: but I would like to open up discussion for the next year 2007 season. I guess we will continue RBRChamp 2007 or at least that's what I really really hope. Tommy Hamreus started this project and now Seby is in charge so I like to think that we have a future in this champ.

For next season I would like if we had all things similar like it was in the beginning of 2006 season with classes, teams and cars etc. I understand that everyone likes to drive their favourite car (mainly impreza) but to me it looks littlebit boring. I can't drive anything else than Impreza as I have only driven this car when the game was released. Anyway it wouldn't stop me from driving if I would have to change to another WRC manufacturer team. It would probably be more interesting and more realistic to have all different teams like it was in the beginning.

Where are the nice videos? :reklamacio: Videos really makes the final touch for this kind of entertainment. I have very limited experience in producing videos so I really have no skill to do it but I am sure there are drivers who can also make videos.

I think RBRChamp has a huge potential to be very respected champioship and we would attract more drivers in the future.

What are your thoughts?
Tommi says 100% right. 70% (or more) of WRC manyfacturer drivers use impreza :omg: where is realistic there ? I think 3-4 drivers use that car others some alse WRC manufacturer car :think: anyway need some changes :)

Joona Karimaa
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Joona Karimaa » 2006 szomb. aug. 12 09:46

I agree with all of the above.

I could help doing the videos(expect that i have to into army next year).

Another thing wich i think would be cool if we could use RSRBR 3.0 because of the stages. But that's probaply up to czech plugin what they are going to do.

We would need much bigger crew for running this, it's clear that few guys can't handle everything.
Stobart-Ford team manager.

Tommi Hirvela
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Tommi Hirvela » 2006 szomb. aug. 12 10:07

Joona Karimaa @ 2006 Sat Aug 12 10:46 írta: Another thing wich i think would be cool if we could use RSRBR 3.0 because of the stages. But that's probaply up to czech plugin what they are going to do.
What is RSRBR 3.0? :think:

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 szomb. aug. 12 13:25

Don't worry i will continue in 2007 the champ, and i have some plans to make more motivating the champ. This season i couldn't bring back the teams after the cancellation of team champ, but in 2007 there will be teams again.

We can handle teams and the hungarian champ is the proof for that, there is everything automated, results and point giving too.

Maybe there will be 2 section in the champ, one for the professional drivers with limited numbers of drivers and a 2nd class champ without driver limit.

The first tryal version of the new rules i will publish in september/october and then we can discuss about that till december. :)

Joona Karimaa
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Joona Karimaa » 2006 vas. aug. 13 17:54

Tommi Hirvela @ 2006 Sat Aug 12 12:07 írta:What is RSRBR 3.0? :think:
It's a mod wich contains all the cars made for RBR and all stages variation snow/gravel/tarmac. You can find it from blackholemotorsports.

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 vas. aug. 13 18:05

Joona Karimaa @ Vas. Aug. 13, 2006 6:54 pm írta:It's a mod wich contains all the cars made for RBR and all stages variation snow/gravel/tarmac. You can find it from blackholemotorsports.
Is it possible to use it online or just a mod for offline fun?

Joona Karimaa
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Joona Karimaa » 2006 hétf. aug. 14 11:32

sebgutkopf @ 2006 Sun Aug 13 20:05 írta:Is it possible to use it online or just a mod for offline fun?
Now it can't be used online but i don't know what happens in the future.

Paddy Cummins
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Paddy Cummins » 2006 hétf. aug. 14 12:29

What I say about next season is that whatever desicion we decide for team, cars, physics etc we must keep for all rallies. It is very confusing when drivers keep changing physics and changing to different classes. Maybe we should let change class once in a season and change cars only once too.

Physics, they should just be plugin physics because they are nice and simple. I don't want to be confused next year!! :nyami:

Iceman
[RRH] Tag
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Iceman » 2006 hétf. aug. 14 12:36

Joona Karimaa @ Hétf. Aug. 14, 2006 12:32 pm írta:Now it can't be used online but i don't know what happens in the future.
So I think this mod is the same like RBR Online 2, but you can't play online. :(
Johnnie Walker Racing Team
Škoda Fabia S2000 Evo2

marcus van ringen
RBR Fan
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: marcus van ringen » 2006 hétf. aug. 14 13:58

Joona Karimaa @ 2006 Mon Aug 14 11:32 írta:Now it can't be used online but i don't know what happens in the future.

I know that the people who made this mod have been looking for a window for RSRBR3. They still are, it takes about 650 mb and quite some datatraffic. If someone can provide the space he/she can contact me and i will bring you in touch with the developer.

Ca someone tell me how to change my email-address? Its invalid, so messages sent there will not reach me
STOBART VK M-SPORT WRT

Erik Persson
RBR Fan
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Erik Persson » 2006 hétf. aug. 14 14:29

Hi all!

Now I want to participate in this disussion for next season, so here is my propsition for teams etc.

I also would like to see the Teams back in WRC till next year. And perhaps keep the grN and S1600 free for all to participate in.
Teams in grN and S1600 fells like overkill too me since we do not have that IRL. At least not teams counting points. And as someone wrote maybe one change per year sould be allowed. And I see no reason to split the drivers champoinship in WRC in manufacturer/privateers. But the teams should be separate.

Another question is how to handle new cars. The way I see it the manufacturer teams shuold have access to latest model. Subaru06 and Focus06 etc. And if there will be new releases during the season the manufacturers sould have the new cars.
All the "older" versions of each brand there sould be a privateer team using Focus01, Focus03, Subaru03, Peg206 etc. And if new cars appears during season all cars are inharited by the team using same brand.

To sum upp som of my bullshit above :wink:
One class WRC manufacturer teams
One class WRC privateers teams
One class WRC drivers (manufacturers and privateers)
One class groupN drivers
One class S1600 drivers

Hope you all understand my english.
/Erik :bye:

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 hétf. aug. 14 14:52

marcus van ringen @ Hétf. Aug. 14, 2006 2:58 pm írta: Can someone tell me how to change my email-address? Its invalid, so messages sent there will not reach me
The first row in your profile.

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 hétf. aug. 14 15:01

If i undertand right Erik you says too, that there is no need to extra special physics for manufacturers but they unique right to use tha latest models.
To sum upp som of my bullshit above
One class WRC manufacturer teams
One class WRC privateers teams
One class WRC drivers (manufacturers and privateers)
One class groupN drivers
One class S1600 drivers
I agree with this exept of total wrc drivers. I would keep the current table that for drivers champ:
Overall (manufacturer, private wrc, n4, s1600)
P WRC
N4
S1600
In the real rally the highest car category don't have own category points they have to fight with all drivers, because they use the best and fastest cars.

For teams all separeted:
man wrc
p wrc
n4
s1600

Question for anybody:
for manufacturers special phyisics or the latest models/physics of the plugin site?

marcus van ringen
RBR Fan
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: marcus van ringen » 2006 hétf. aug. 14 15:53

Maybe we could also use Kitcars (A7) next year? My guess is they're not that much faster then S1600.

The stages from RallyChamp 2000 turned into rbr-readable files would be superb, or am I dreaming?
STOBART VK M-SPORT WRT

Erik Persson
RBR Fan
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Erik Persson » 2006 hétf. aug. 14 22:44

Well regarding physics and new cars, I think we will need the Focus06 matching the Impreza06 and even a 06 version of Xsara?
Otherwise I think the 06 Impreza will be too fast in comparission.

And from Skoda there seems to be a new engine too. Making Kopecky quick enaughe to win stages in Germany.

The physics part is not easy to make fair to everyone. And perhaps the best drivers will end up in the best cars making a lot of others beaten before start? But IRL rally isn't fair. I'm sure Petter would agree to that :wink:

It isn't easy but as I wrote in my previous post, new cars will keep on evolving and hopefully there will be several cars able to win rallies?

I think it is important that everyone writes posts about their thoughts and reflections about this.

If we should have a totaly fair championship we would all have to drive the same car, right? And thats not what we want.

Welll now I have been writing a long post making my head spin... :bolond2:

/Erik

marcus van ringen
RBR Fan
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: marcus van ringen » 2006 hétf. aug. 14 23:44

A little thought I had. FIA end national motorsport federations use driver-ratings, meaning that the best drivers get rating 1, and so on. 1 meaning you are allowed to drive all events in WRC/A8, 2 meaning you will have to drive some events in smaller classes.

It takes a lot of work along with it, together with the lot which organising now already takes, but it would make the championship even more realistic, rate 1 drivers want to keep it, them below want to get higher rating.

About physics my opinion is that manufactureteam-drivers should get the latest available on plugin for their cars, and privateers doing well should be able to use the former physics. This might be unfair to other privateers not doing well like myself, again it would be more realistic, good private drivers get good sponsors, and 1 or 2 year old cars (Gigi Galli/Gardemeister). I guess this too is a hell of a job to achieve, using up a lot of time.

Another idea for next season: reveal the stages and additional mod just 2 days ahead of the rally. Meaning one can do some recce, and then jump into the real rally. It might give those who don't drive everyday a bigger chance to score points.
STOBART VK M-SPORT WRT

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 kedd aug. 15 10:28

marcus van ringen @ Hétf. Aug. 14, 2006 4:53 pm írta:Maybe we could also use Kitcars (A7) next year? My guess is they're not that much faster then S1600.

The stages from RallyChamp 2000 turned into rbr-readable files would be superb, or am I dreaming?
How many kit cars are available?

And what abour the A8? Like a nostalgy race! :cool:

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 kedd aug. 15 12:54

I think te enter for the champ will be involved into this forum. Like in the hungarian champ. And without signing up the list the driver can't get champ points. With this database we can control the drivers classification and categoryes. :cool:
My other plan is that the rally password will sent to the registered email address.

So the organisation system in some points will be the same like in the hungarian champ, and there is no risk, because it works already.

Erik Persson
RBR Fan
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Erik Persson » 2006 kedd aug. 15 13:05

I would say that WRC would be open for A8 aswell. Just as Mitsubishi for a long time drove in A8 when all the others in the championship where WRC-cars. But I have no knowledge of the A8 physics and how fast theese cars are. I se nothing wrong in allowing theese in WRC-class if theay are equal or slower. More private teams in next years season ;)

Regarding drivers points and classification I think it is a good way to "deserve" places in the good teams. If you have a good way of managing this then I see no reason for not using it.

And I have also thought of a e-mail with information to all drivers including stages information and passwords, times, shakedown etc. And also an easy way to reach out to everyone about rules changing and new cars allowed etc.

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 kedd aug. 15 13:52

A8 would be a single class, because the Lancia and Celice are slower then private wrc cars, but faster then N4. It is a possibility for more drivers to take category points.

Tommi Hirvela
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Tommi Hirvela » 2006 szer. aug. 16 13:21

sebgutkopf @ 2006 Mon Aug 14 16:01 írta: Question for anybody:
for manufacturers special phyisics or the latest models/physics of the plugin site?
I like the manufacturer physics cos it feels more power on the engine. Also manufacturer teams should have the privilege to use these physics as they are 100% commited to WRC.

PWRC could use the plugin physics which seem to be fairly competetive too.

The idea in this RBRchamp is to simulate real rallying and therefore not everyone can have the same car or different car with same performance. This is reality. :saythat:

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 csüt. aug. 17 07:58

It seems I have an idea to solve this problem.

Next season it won't happen again, that the 80% of the drivers will go with impreza.
There will be teams. Manufacturer cars can drive only as a team member and some of the Private WRC cars too. These cars can used by 1 team with 3 cars. In the lower classes and other private wrc cars there will be a free choice to create a team with 2-3 driver, but there is no team pressure, if somebody wants to participate like a single driver it is possible but not with manufacturer war and not with the highlighted PWRC cars.

Manufacturers will have model 2006, but till it's not available they have the current manufacturer cars (WRC 05). Yes Subaru have to fight with the 2006 modell against the other WRC 05 cars. But i heard that sooner or later the focuc 2006, xsara 2006, 307 2006 and new mitsubishi will available, so these cars will replace the older manufacturer cars.

The way to win will not only the subaru!

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 csüt. aug. 17 08:04

2 more things:

What do you think to change the current 2 leg system, in the future 2 separeted tournaments with same opening times. This is more flexible because if somebody wants, he can complete the whole rally at friday and can leave the rally for the weekend.
The final results is the time of the 1st added to the 2nd tournament total time. After finishing the tournament the stage and total times are on the champ site availabe.

What about stage order?
Keep the current system or use hidden stage names and the info befor the rally is only the weather and the surface type? In this case, there is no need to practice so hard.

Paddy Cummins
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Paddy Cummins » 2006 csüt. aug. 17 15:38

I like the proposals so far.

Championships Classes: I don't mind how we do a full drivers championship or seperate classes. It doesn't bother me. A8 class is nice idea to use Celica and Lancia.

Teams: We should have works WRC teams using latest models of the car available and limit 3 drivers in a team (2 scoring points or something like nominated drivers). Privateers could use any WRC cars but not the latest model available. So no Subaru WRC06 but they can use WRC05. But, they could not use Focus WRC05 because that is newest model so they would use WRC04 or WRC03 or anything before that. There could be a privateer teams championship I don't mind. N4 and S1600 should just have drivers championship.

Physics: Works teams should use latest car physics available because they are full time teams. Privateers should use physics for older cars which not be as fast but hey, they are privateers so they shouldn't be as fast!! N4 and S1600 use plugin physics which seem ok.

Legs: I like the idea of both legs running at the same time. Good idea.

marcus van ringen
RBR Fan
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: marcus van ringen » 2006 pén. aug. 18 18:28

sebgutkopf @ 2006 Thu Aug 17 08:04 írta:
What about stage order?
Keep the current system or use hidden stage names and the info befor the rally is only the weather and the surface type? In this case, there is no need to practice so hard.

Great idea!! Use hidden names, and reveal them 1 day before the rally, or the same day, with some tournaments that can be used for recce. On the other hand, if surface is tarmac, we all know which rally we get, so RSRBR3 would be great. Then all stages can be turned into tarmac stages, also darkness I guess (not sure about that).

I also like the idea of nostalgic rally, hopefully ther will be more cars added to A8 like Escort Cosworth, or some RWD cars.

(edit) I worked out my idea of driver ratings.

WRC manufactor category 1
PrivateWRC category 2 (private WRC cars + A8 )
S1600 manufactor category 2
Gr N category 3 (all private league)
F2 category 3 (private S1600 + A7 kitcars)

The manufactordriver being 3rd of his/her team in the end of the season will loose his/her category 1 status. He/she will get category 2, so be able to drive private WRC, Gr N or F2. S1600 and Gr N can get category 1 status, both 2fastest in these classes. Top 3 private WRC get category 1.
Their places in turn will be taken by top GR N and F2 drivers, with a maximum of 7 drivers.

Then also we get 1 championship more, being F2, FWD cars. This might add more atraction to RBRWRC. And as written before by Sebgutkopf I think one should enter the champ by sending private message, which also is the way for giving passwords for RBRchamp-rallies to my opinion.

These are just proposals
A hozzászólást 1 alkalommal szerkesztették, utoljára marcus van ringen 2006 szomb. aug. 19 18:29-kor.
STOBART VK M-SPORT WRT

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 szomb. aug. 19 17:08

Werner Van Kuyk @ Szomb. Aug. 19, 2006 1:44 pm írta:I have also a great idea

I think we must do something whit virtual money. That if you score some points you can earn money to buy other car, physic only i need to work on it how it's gonne be,

Let me now what you think about it
It sound like a carrier mode include the champ. It's interesting, but it's hard to register the money of each driver. I only make such things what can be programmed into a java script or something to make it automatically.
Any idea to make this with your carrier idea?

Erik Persson
RBR Fan
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Erik Persson » 2006 vas. aug. 20 21:23

sebgutkopf @ 2006 Tue Aug 15 13:54 írta:I think te enter for the champ will be involved into this forum. Like in the hungarian champ. And without signing up the list the driver can't get champ points. With this database we can control the drivers classification and categoryes. :cool:
My other plan is that the rally password will sent to the registered email address.

So the organisation system in some points will be the same like in the hungarian champ, and there is no risk, because it works already.
How does this work? Do you have a ranking for drivers in the Hungarian championship? Or is it the championship points that are transfered automatic?

I'd say this is a good system. And since you all have it working already (?) there isn't too much work? :typeing:

Another question is who will be offered a place in a higher category of cars? Who will control this and how do you "earn" a place with faster cars? :think:

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 hétf. aug. 21 06:47

Erik Persson @ Vas. Aug. 20, 2006 10:23 pm írta:How does this work? Do you have a ranking for drivers in the Hungarian championship? Or is it the championship points that are transfered automatic?

I'd say this is a good system. And since you all have it working already (?) there isn't too much work? :typeing:

Another question is who will be offered a place in a higher category of cars? Who will control this and how do you "earn" a place with faster cars? :think:
We have 2 independent tournaments and several categoryes. After the rally is finished ILI just loads the csv file into the main database and the champ points, the stage times are ready separated in every category.

Falcon told me, the default 2005 cars can't race in the same category then the 2003 cars, it's a big difference, and he has right.
Maybe with these cars could create a "B" category manufacturer teams.?

Utorrent
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Utorrent » 2006 pén. aug. 25 09:56

hmm ''B'' category is interesting and good idea ! I think its best thing what can do with that cars ;) I think drivers is enaf for one more category and if champoinship can be more interesting, why dont use that chance ?

TommyHamreus
Vendég

Hozzászólás Szerző: TommyHamreus » 2006 vas. szept. 10 06:24

I would like to drive a peugeot 307 next season :)

marcus van ringen
RBR Fan
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: marcus van ringen » 2006 vas. szept. 10 07:48

Erik Persson @ 2006 Sun Aug 20 21:23 írta:
This is how I think this could happen

Those who have done very well in their class can be offered a place in higher categorie, meaning that if you are with best 5 in Gr N overall you could get offered a seat in manufacture WRC or in B manufacture WRC (2003 models, or if 2006 models are her, 2005 models)

Basically this means you will have to prove to be a good driver to "earn" a faster car.

Offering a seat in teams should be done by the "team-manager" announced on pluginsite.

About controlling, maybe I will get more time on my hands by the end of this year, but I'm not sure about that yet.
STOBART VK M-SPORT WRT

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 vas. szept. 10 22:25

TommyHamreus @ Vas. Szept. 10, 2006 7:24 am írta:I would like to drive a peugeot 307 next season :)
Hi Tommy!
What a surprise! Are you back? Next season will be very exciting i hope you really will join the champ!

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 pén. okt. 20 15:28

Gentlemans!

Here is the plan of the rules for season 2007
Now we can discuss about it and the final rules will release on 1st december 2006.
RBRchamp Rules for season 2007

Technical system
The organisation of the champ is based on the Czecz plugin system and the drivers have to use the latest version of the plugin.
Official RBRchamp forum: viewforum.php?f=13
Important changes and infos can read during the season in the info topic of the forum. To write emotions or interviews for the front page write it in the forum.

Structure and evaluation
The champ includes 16 rallies like in real WRC and the rally names are the same too. The date of the rallies is according the time schedule in the rally info.
Scores in each category is: 1st – 10, 2nd – 8, 3rd – 6, 4th – 5, 5th – 4, 6th – 3, 7th – 2, 8th – 1.
The champ point table can reach on the official champ site.

Cars and teams
The following car categories are available in the champ:
- WRC manufacturer A
- WRC manufacturer B
- Private WRC
- A8
- GrN
- J-WRC
The cars in each categories is included in a separeted table.

WRC manufacturer A drivers can only score overall scores, but the smaller car categories have they own scoreboard.
Manufacturer cars can only drive in manufacturer teams and these teams can have maximum 3 drivers. Each team have a team manager, he’s the 1st driver of the team, and the manager can sign contract with drivers. Drivers can change team durring the season, but they have to get a new contract in another team, with another team manager.

In the other categories there is no limitation in the number of starters, teams can created, but not obligatory. Teams have to use the same car. Car and team change is allowed, but teams can’t change car durring the season, exept of getting a newer evolution of their car durring the season.

Rallies
Every rally consists of 2 tournaments. The tournaments includes 8-12 SS stages. Both tournaments are open in rally weekends from 05:00 Friday to 23:59 Monday.
The superrally penalty is 180 sec after each not completed stage. According the superrally rule drivers, who couldnt complete the one of the tournaments, they can continue the rally in the other tournament. If there is a special 2 stage sprint in the beginning of the rally, the superrally rule can use here and drivers can continue the 1st tournament from stage 3.
Stage names are pubic when the tournaments are created.
There can occure different wheather conditions, road surfaces, and road age, to make rallies more realistic.
Damage level is reduced.

Service
After every 2 or 3 stages the cars can be repair. The services length are 30 min. Tyre and setup can change only in the service.
GrN drivers can use only setups which are created with N4 cars, the use of WRC setups to by-pass the limitations of N4 cars is forbidden. To control this all GrN drivers have to upload the replays within 24 hours after the rally ends. If a driver don’t upload the replay he won’t get points.

Registration
Registration for the champ: drivers have to register in the champ forum. In the personal profile can select with a radio button to participate in RBRchamp and have to give some other details (real name, registration name in plugin site, car selection), team managers have an extra panel in profile to add or remove drivers.

Nick name in the champ forum is allowed. If a driver writes an interview with a nick name he have to write his real name into the interview to indentiry himself.

Jarek Cebula
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Jarek Cebula » 2006 kedd okt. 31 15:48

I haven't time to read all posts and pre rules for me are ok but one thing...I think that all drivers should have chance to score points for overall classifications not only Manufactures :) I think that it will be better for championship :)

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 szer. nov. 01 12:23

Jarek Cebula @ Kedd. Okt. 31, 2006 3:48 pm írta:I haven't time to read all posts and pre rules for me are ok but one thing...I think that all drivers should have chance to score points for overall classifications not only Manufactures :) I think that it will be better for championship :)
It is obvious, that manufacturer drivers scores only overall points and every driver can score overall points, but smaller categories have category points. Manufactur drivers champ don't have category points.

Team point is another thing like in real wrc.

I will update the team page with team names and car usage.

Jarek Cebula
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Jarek Cebula » 2006 szer. nov. 01 12:52

And one more thing. I think that in private WRC can't be Subaru Impreza 2005 ;) Because it can be faster than manufacture. Maybe it should be that for manufacture should be Impreza 06 and 05 and for privateers Impreza 03 :) ?

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 szer. nov. 01 17:22

Jarek Cebula @ Szer. Nov. 01, 2006 12:52 pm írta:And one more thing. I think that in private WRC can't be Subaru Impreza 2005 ;) Because it can be faster than manufacture. Maybe it should be that for manufacture should be Impreza 06 and 05 and for privateers Impreza 03 :) ?
Impreza 2005 is for manufacturer B. Private cars can't be newer than 2003.

Car categoryes here: click

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 szer. nov. 01 17:25

Teams page for 2007 ready: click

I am searching for team managers for manufacturer teams (A and B).

Jarek Cebula
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Jarek Cebula » 2006 szer. nov. 01 18:11

I would like to talk about this 2 tournaments for each rally. It's nice idea, it's more flexible but I think that in practice it will be that most drivers will drive 2 legs in monday. I think that really better is when one leg is in friday-saturday and after that you know your position in half rally. Then you can plan what you should do in next leg, go faster and take a risk or go slower and keep currently place. For me it's one of best sides of 2 legs system and please don't remove it :)

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 szer. nov. 01 18:16

Jarek Cebula @ Szer. Nov. 01, 2006 6:11 pm írta:I would like to talk about this 2 tournaments for each rally. It's nice idea, it's more flexible but I think that in practice it will be that most drivers will drive 2 legs in monday. I think that really better is when one leg is in friday-saturday and after that you know your position in half rally. Then you can plan what you should do in next leg, go faster and take a risk or go slower and keep currently place. For me it's one of best sides of 2 legs system and please don't remove it :)
Good point! I will think about it, maybe will change back into 2 legs.

Jarek Cebula
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Jarek Cebula » 2006 szer. nov. 01 18:29

sebgutkopf @ 2006 Szer. Nov. 01 18:16 írta:Good point! I will think about it, maybe will change back into 2 legs.
And also in championship should be numbers for all teams Manufacture A and B wchich will be in textures of our cars :)

Grzegorz Jakubiak
RBR Fan
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Grzegorz Jakubiak » 2006 csüt. nov. 02 20:20

I tried to read all thread, but I got a headache ;) I just want to ask what about EVO 6 in group N and A8?
Regards!

Jarek Cebula
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Jarek Cebula » 2006 csüt. nov. 02 20:23

Grzegorz Jakubiak @ 2006 Csüt. Nov. 02 20:20 írta:I tried to read all thread, but I got a headache ;) I just want to ask what about EVO 6 in group N and A8?
Regards!
Evo VI A8 jest dopuszczona juz teraz w Australii ;)

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 csüt. nov. 02 20:26

Tarvo Allmere
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Tarvo Allmere » 2006 pén. nov. 03 09:46

HI,

I would like to drive for M-Sport next season. Is that anyway possible. have tested the focus 05 on greenhills, like it very much. run the stgaes like 4 times, made a small video of that too www.tarvo.pri.ee/videod/Focus05_test1.wmv

have tried to find that button under my profile where to register to season 2007. can anyone help me with that ?

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 pén. nov. 03 11:10

Tarvo Allmere @ Pént. Nov. 03, 2006 9:46 am írta:HI,

I would like to drive for M-Sport next season. Is that anyway possible. have tested the focus 05 on greenhills, like it very much. run the stgaes like 4 times, made a small video of that too www.tarvo.pri.ee/videod/Focus05_test1.wmv

have tried to find that button under my profile where to register to season 2007. can anyone help me with that ?
Nice video!

This button will exist only from December :) (maybe a litle bit sooner)

Now i am searching for team directors and when i have the final director list i, the drivers can join the teams and the team directors can accept the claim for driver seats.
A hozzászólást 1 alkalommal szerkesztették, utoljára sebgutkopf 2006 pén. nov. 03 12:08-kor.

Tarvo Allmere
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Tarvo Allmere » 2006 pén. nov. 03 11:31

that makes sense. but is there any change for me to be the m-sport director ?

Válasz küldése