Moderátor: Moderátor

Lezárt
Erik Persson
RBR Fan
Kapcsolat:

Maybe a bit OT?

Hozzászólás Szerző: Erik Persson » 2006 kedd máj. 09 19:51

Hi!

I know this is a bit off topic, but maybe you can help me anyway... I've tried the forum on the plugin-site but I dong get any answer there.

Can someone please explain how to make the right choices when I create a tournament on the plugin-site?
I want to create a tournament with one leg and superrally rule for each service so you can restart after service. But I don't understand how to choose the selection "Allow superrally in this stage" and "Superrally hold stage RZ"

For example:

SS1
SS2
Service A 30min
(with restart and time penalty if you crash on SS1 or SS2)
SS3
SS4
Service B 30 min
(with restart and time penalty if you crash on SS3 or SS4)
SS5
SS6
(Timepenalty if you crash on SS5 or SS6)

Can someone please help me to do the right choices for superrally in the example here?

/Erik

marcus van ringen
RBR Fan
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: marcus van ringen » 2006 kedd máj. 09 22:39

I guess hold stage RZ means drivers using superrally will get set time for the stage, plus penalty. But don't hang me if I'm wrong, its a guess
STOBART VK M-SPORT WRT

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Re: Maybe a bit OT?

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 csüt. máj. 11 08:05

Erik Persson @ Kedd. Máj. 09, 2006 8:51 pm írta: "Allow superrally in this stage" and "Superrally hold stage RZ"
"Allow superrally in this stage" = you get the x secs time penalty if you are out (default allow this after all stages)
"Superrally hold stage RZ" = after this stage you can continue the rally. (allow this only by stages where service is allowed too)

Erik Persson
RBR Fan
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Erik Persson » 2006 csüt. máj. 11 19:21

Thanks! Now I will be able to do my rallies the way I want to.

:asz:

Erik Persson
RBR Fan
Kapcsolat:

Fabia

Hozzászólás Szerző: Erik Persson » 2006 szomb. máj. 20 18:32

Hi!

I'm back with more questions. I've downloaded several cars from this site: http://www.rbrmcr.com/download.htm and they all work fine except for the Fabia.

I can not use the Fabia on Wallys plugin. Why? Is there another Fabia around? Where do I find it?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Fabia on your downloadsite (http://rbrchamp.rallysimfans.hu/download.php) is the manufacturer version, isn't it? Or is that the only version available. Not everyone can make tournaments with manufacturer cars, right?

Pleas help me again :confused2:

Erik Persson
RBR Fan
Kapcsolat:

Again

Hozzászólás Szerző: Erik Persson » 2006 szomb. máj. 20 20:13

I found the answer... There has been a change in the Fabia the 18th of may. I am trying to download a new 3d-model now...

/Erik

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Re: Fabia

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 vas. máj. 21 10:40

Erik Persson @ Szomb. Máj. 20, 2006 7:32 pm írta:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Fabia on your downloadsite (http://rbrchamp.rallysimfans.hu/download.php) is the manufacturer version, isn't it? Or is that the only version available. Not everyone can make tournaments with manufacturer cars, right?

Pleas help me again :confused2:
Yes this is the manufacturer car name on plugin site Skoda Fabia WRC 05. The default fabia on plugin site use now another car modell, and the physics is different too. Download this file CLICK and there is the Fabia WRC 2005 physics.

Erik Persson
RBR Fan
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Erik Persson » 2006 vas. máj. 21 11:52

But according too the info on the startpage http://rbr.onlinegames.cz/index.php?setlng=eng (right side far down) the physics are the same as the previous version of Fabia WRC 2005 (not manufactrer version).

/Erik

Lezárt