Kapcsolat:

Rally France

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 szer. ápr. 05 12:56

Talking about the France Rally.

Vendég

Manufacture seat Mitsubishi

Hozzászólás Szerző: Vendég » 2006 csüt. ápr. 06 08:57

is the manufacture seat still avaible.

I want to drive the car that is still free in corsica. In Spain i had i very good result whit the 2002 Wrc. I had only one big problem in stage 13. there whas my bonnet lose and i must stop about 100 times. I lost there around 3 min. that whas the only problem that i had this rally.

I have Allready test the 2005 EVO wrc and whit that car i can go faster tan whit the old whan yesterday i have drive whit the 2005 6 sec. of my record.

I hope the seat is still free. And i hope i can join the manufacture team and score some point for them in Corsica.

Greets Werner Van Kuyk

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Re: Manufacture seat Mitsubishi

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 csüt. ápr. 06 14:14

Anonymous @ Csüt. Ápr. 06, 2006 9:57 am írta:is the manufacture seat still avaible.

I want to drive the car that is still free in corsica. In Spain i had i very good result whit the 2002 Wrc. I had only one big problem in stage 13. there whas my bonnet lose and i must stop about 100 times. I lost there around 3 min. that whas the only problem that i had this rally.

I have Allready test the 2005 EVO wrc and whit that car i can go faster tan whit the old whan yesterday i have drive whit the 2005 6 sec. of my record.

I hope the seat is still free. And i hope i can join the manufacture team and score some point for them in Corsica.

Greets Werner Van Kuyk
According the last rule change by Tommy Hamreus you can choose free cars (if you want manufacturer too).

Paddy Cummins
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Paddy Cummins » 2006 pén. ápr. 07 15:25

Where do we download the new textures from?

Joona Karimaa
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Joona Karimaa » 2006 pén. ápr. 07 16:10

Paddy Cummins @ 2006 Fri Apr 07 17:25 írta:Where do we download the new textures from?
Same place as before: http://rbrchamp.rallysimfans.hu/downloa ... d_mods.htm
Stobart-Ford team manager.

Paddy Cummins
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Paddy Cummins » 2006 hétf. ápr. 10 23:29

So do we need to download anything else or will this new championship be run the same as the way Tommy ran it?

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 kedd ápr. 11 11:29

Paddy Cummins @ Kedd. Ápr. 11, 2006 12:29 am írta:So do we need to download anything else or will this new championship be run the same as the way Tommy ran it?
nothing special is needed.

just don't forget the new plugin.
A hozzászólást 1 alkalommal szerkesztették, utoljára sebgutkopf 2006 szer. ápr. 12 17:10-kor.

Paddy Cummins
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Paddy Cummins » 2006 szer. ápr. 12 13:33

Ok thanks.

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 pén. ápr. 14 13:48

Tere Marek!

What happened to you on SS08?

Marek_Sepp
VIP Profi RBR Fan
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Marek_Sepp » 2006 pén. ápr. 14 16:14

Bad things happened, well anyway my driving was a joke so nothing to be sad about :D

Papa_G
[Salgo ASE] elit
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Papa_G » 2006 szomb. ápr. 15 00:24

Marek_Sepp @ Pént. Ápr. 14, 2006 17:14 pm írta:Bad things happened, well anyway my driving was a joke so nothing to be sad about :D
:pokeas:

:D
aaaand.... :think:
:idea:
Tere! :hello:
Kép
SALGÓ A.S.E.

Veli-Matti Leskinen
Vendég

Hozzászólás Szerző: Veli-Matti Leskinen » 2006 szomb. ápr. 15 10:49

Crash to desktop!!!! thats wrong!!! when i press start stage before joux plane (stage4) game crash!! :reklamacio: :reklamacio: and i was second...

dmb file is send, waiting...

how i can drive the offline mode??

Paddy Cummins
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Paddy Cummins » 2006 szomb. ápr. 15 14:50

Problems for me. Before I started the rally, I forgot to restore the original France physics. I started the rally and physics were Spain and I think it's not allowed to be like that so I had to exit. I request for tournament reset. Do I need to send .dmp file? Where is it?

And other thing: How do I restore original France physics? I went into the Rally Installer and clicked on the backup program but it says "System cannot find specified path" and it won't work. This is very annoying. Can someone help me here please?

Guillermo Sanchez
Vendég

Hozzászólás Szerző: Guillermo Sanchez » 2006 szomb. ápr. 15 14:53

Hello i want to ask you about RBRCHAMP.
Can you allow us to drive with the Subaru Impreza N11?
This car is a lot mot acurate than the subaru group n that we are currently using, could you allow to use the one you prefer please?
This car is the one made by kazhol team using the same physics than the currently subaru gpn, the plugin recong it as subaru impreza n11.
I use it in other online tournament without any problem, please allow it for the next rallys :)
The other question is if for the next rallys could you not allow to change the setups of the car and the tyres in every stages, just allow this after a service, this will make the rallys more real, and the tire choice will be very important because if you have 3 stages to run without a service and the 2 first are dry but the 3rd is wet the tyre choice will be very dificult like in real life rallys, i think this is very important and make the championship more interesting, i saw this in other tournaments.
Bye

Paddy Cummins
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Paddy Cummins » 2006 szomb. ápr. 15 15:02

I agree with Mr Sanchez on the tyre choice issue. good idea.

marcus van ringen
RBR Fan
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: marcus van ringen » 2006 szomb. ápr. 15 19:30

Paddy Cummins @ 2006 Sat Apr 15 14:50 írta:Problems for me. Before I started the rally, I forgot to restore the original France physics. I started the rally and physics were Spain and I think it's not allowed to be like that so I had to exit. I request for tournament reset. Do I need to send .dmp file? Where is it?

And other thing: How do I restore original France physics? I went into the Rally Installer and clicked on the backup program but it says "System cannot find specified path" and it won't work. This is very annoying. Can someone help me here please?

I have the same problem, however mine is i can't get a mod installed anymore. Had no trouble until Mexico, now it does tell the same "path" story. teammate tries to help in all ways but no result.

grt Marcus

Joona Karimaa
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Joona Karimaa » 2006 vas. ápr. 16 00:05

RBRChamp rally installer doesnt change physics in any rally, it's just texture update.

Paddy Cummins
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Paddy Cummins » 2006 vas. ápr. 16 10:00

So, if I cannot get normal France texture physics back, is it ok to drive leg 2 with Spain textures?

Paddy Cummins
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Paddy Cummins » 2006 vas. ápr. 16 10:02

Also, how do I know if a restart request was accepted? Do I get an email or does the tournament restart itself automatically? Also, if leg 1 is already finished (which it is), that means I can't restart at leg 1 again if I request a reset, no?

David Novak
Vendég

Hozzászólás Szerző: David Novak » 2006 vas. ápr. 16 10:06

I drove the first leg in offlinemode and wanted to start the second leg in offline mode today as well. The problem is that when I select the second leg in the offline menu it's saying that I've been disqualified even though I haven't started a single stage. Is there a possibility for me to drive the second leg after all?

Edit: I guess I found the problem: I've sent my results after I finished leg 1 - that was probably wrong. I guess I'll have to try to reset my results.

Joona Karimaa
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Joona Karimaa » 2006 vas. ápr. 16 10:43

Yep i think if you drive offline mode you have to post the results only once after the whole rally.

Tommi Hirvela
RBR Fan

Hozzászólás Szerző: Tommi Hirvela » 2006 vas. ápr. 16 19:50

Rally completed. I can't send my replays of 2nd leg :think: I could send my replays of 1st leg without any problems. Any idea :confused2:

marcus van ringen
RBR Fan
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: marcus van ringen » 2006 vas. ápr. 16 21:23

what's wrong? I can't do leg2, track is not similar or something.................

Petri Vayrynen
Vendég
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Petri Vayrynen » 2006 kedd ápr. 18 11:04

Hello all, im just wondering that Sebestyen NAGY didnt drive 2nd leg?

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 kedd ápr. 18 19:18

Petri Vayrynen @ Kedd. Ápr. 18, 2006 12:04 pm írta:Hello all, im just wondering that Sebestyen NAGY didnt drive 2nd leg?
I completed 2nd leg, but couldn't upload my result, Wally helped me today so now i am 2nd :)

btw Grat Tommi!!! Your 2nd leg was awesome!

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 kedd ápr. 18 19:19

Tommi Hirvela @ Vas. Ápr. 16, 2006 8:50 pm írta:Rally completed. I can't send my replays of 2nd leg :think: I could send my replays of 1st leg without any problems. Any idea :confused2:
Can you upload replays of other tours since 2nd leg?

This rally was fun, great race! :up:

Guillermo Sanchez
Vendég

Hozzászólás Szerző: Guillermo Sanchez » 2006 szer. ápr. 19 21:22

hi sebgutkopf can you answer my questions please?
This car is a lot mot acurate than the subaru group n that we are currently using, could you allow to use the one you prefer please?
This car is the one made by kazhol team using the same physics than the currently subaru gpn, the plugin recong it as subaru impreza n11.
I use it in other online tournament without any problem, please allow it for the next rallys
The other question is if for the next rallys could you not allow to change the setups of the car and the tyres in every stages, just allow this after a service, this will make the rallys more real, and the tire choice will be very important because if you have 3 stages to run without a service and the 2 first are dry but the 3rd is wet the tyre choice will be very dificult like in real life rallys, i think this is very important and make the championship more interesting, i saw this in other tournaments.
Bye

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 csüt. ápr. 20 07:10

Guillermo Sanchez @ Szer. Ápr. 19, 2006 10:22 pm írta:hi sebgutkopf can you answer my questions please?
I use it in other online tournament without any problem, please allow it for the next rallys
Bye
I agree that setup can change only after service, we use this method in hungarian champ. :up:

N11. If it use the GrN physics by Hamreus, then no problem.

Guillermo Sanchez
Vendég

Hozzászólás Szerző: Guillermo Sanchez » 2006 csüt. ápr. 20 21:35

Thanks, very good news about the setups but what about the tyres?
i think the tires should be changed only after a service, then the tire choice will be very important like in real life.
About the subaru impreza n11, yes the physics are the same, but i cant chose it in the rbrchamp rallys, so when you create next rallys plase dont forget to allow it :)

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 pén. ápr. 21 07:16

Guillermo Sanchez @ Csüt. Ápr. 20, 2006 10:35 pm írta:Thanks, very good news about the setups but what about the tyres?
i think the tires should be changed only after a service, then the tire choice will be very important like in real life.
Setup and tyre are me the same categery, so tyre change will only with setup allowed, like you said. :yes:

Guillermo Sanchez
Vendég

Hozzászólás Szerző: Guillermo Sanchez » 2006 pén. ápr. 21 16:38

Great :)

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 vas. ápr. 23 20:06

Werner Van Kuyk @ Vas. Ápr. 23, 2006 5:57 pm írta:Privateer resulst whrong. i have finischt the rally 13e overall. and i must have 4 point for the privat wrc. I hope you can change it.
You used in France "Mitsubishi Lancer WRC 05" this is a manufacturer car not private, so your result is only matched in overall standing.

http://rbr.onlinegames.cz/index.php?act ... 0660bc943f

marcus van ringen
RBR Fan
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: marcus van ringen » 2006 hétf. ápr. 24 18:31

sebgutkopf @ 2006 Thu Apr 06 14:14 írta:According the last rule change by Tommy Hamreus you can choose free cars (if you want manufacturer too).

So, according to this 2005 type is no problem.......

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 hétf. ápr. 24 19:05

marcus van ringen @ Hétf. Ápr. 24, 2006 7:31 pm írta:So, according to this 2005 type is no problem.......
indeed.
But we make a difference the WRC 05 cars are the manufacturers and 2005 cars are private.

sebgutkopf
Site Admin
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: sebgutkopf » 2006 kedd ápr. 25 07:23

Werner Van Kuyk @ Hétf. Ápr. 24, 2006 9:57 pm írta:Why say you than this before rally

sebgutkopf @ 2006 Thu Apr 06 14:14 wrote:
According the last rule change by Tommy Hamreus you can choose free cars (if you want manufacturer too).

:confused2: :confused2: :confused2: :confused2: :confused2: :confused2: :confused2: :confused2: :confused2: :confused2: :confused2: :confused2:
Because it's true. Everybody can choose cars free (among in the tournament allowed cars). And many drivers akting like this, you can see how many subaru imreza 05 are used.
But don't forget the category points... so maybe it worth to stay in lower car category.

Lezárt